Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
I’ll have to watch out for quality issues on my sail pair (paid $320 on Stock X). Straight out of the box I felt like they were worth the $320 just because of how limited they seem and how different they are. I’ve worn them to work every day last week and out this whole weekend. I don’t see any problems with quality yet, other than the bottoms looking like they’ve been worn for a month rather than a week. I work in an office so any damage done would have been at the mall, grocery store, etc this weekend. I’m happy with my purchase because they do look nice and they’re super comfortable. I prefer black socks with them. I need to go get some different colors as black, white, and 1 navy pair are all I got. My sock game is lacking

I’ll have to watch out for quality issues on my sail pair (paid $320 on Stock X). Straight out of the box I felt like they were worth the $320 just because of how limited they seem and how different they are. I’ve worn them to work every day last week and out this whole weekend. I don’t see any problems with quality yet, other than the bottoms looking like they’ve been worn for a month rather than a week. I work in an office so any damage done would have been at the mall, grocery store, etc this weekend. I’m happy with my purchase because they do look nice and they’re super comfortable. I prefer black socks with them. I need to go get some different colors as black, white, and 1 navy pair are all I got. My sock game is lacking
Can you post pix

43B6A0F0-21B6-4151-9C7D-56673B20E37A.jpeg D994304F-A150-45D5-B7D7-4C2A33D50449.jpeg 91E32B47-365A-4865-AA5B-FB52ECC69FF0.jpeg 4A38FD6E-5E07-4E73-A13C-35FD43A7B550.jpeg C65081A6-782E-411D-A942-0D2CFE33E33D.jpeg

Attachments

• 5FFA7F6A-D774-4868-978F-9E287E3300B5.jpeg
    5FFA7F6A-D774-4868-978F-9E287E3300B5.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 16
i changed it to full image to try and make it easier for all to see. They’re down in a post below. I don’t know how to delete the attachments to this post so please excuse the fact that I suck at this

Attachments

• 0F329B6F-0F19-4EF3-A45A-8A5D6E429B2D.jpeg
    0F329B6F-0F19-4EF3-A45A-8A5D6E429B2D.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DFB4A9A4-41D2-4634-8A56-C872284178F5.jpeg
    DFB4A9A4-41D2-4634-8A56-C872284178F5.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 3B13FA6F-1BD7-4A1F-9F0C-F0A5625E04A5.jpeg
    3B13FA6F-1BD7-4A1F-9F0C-F0A5625E04A5.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I haven’t posted a lot of pics on here and I have a 13 month old chasing me around. I can post better pics later. Hope this helps

So if Nike slapped $320 retail on these you would’ve been all in?

Just pulled the trigger $380 shipped... just in time for the 49ers season opener..

Red socks will be fire with a niners outfit... il post pix after they are beat with the horrendous sand parking lot at levis

No. I see your point. I guess what I should have said was I have paid comparable amounts for shoes I couldn’t get on release day/restocks and in comparison to those shoes, under similar circumstances, I don’t hate myself for buying at $320. But no, I would definitely think Nike was crazy if they slapped a $320 price tag on these.

I was lucky to get the bred toes for retail but if someone was happy they got a pair for $250, I wouldn’t be like “so you’d be cool if Nike slapped a $250 price tag on Jordan 1s?”.

I think you could make your point better by fully articulating it rather than asking rhetorical questions.

Last edited:
This is the question I always ask myself. Personally, for these I'm more around $200 or so. But if Nike has said $400 for Parra AM1s, I would be like, OK. I won't, however, give my $ to resellers.

No. I see your point. I guess what I should have said was I have paid comparable amounts for shoes I couldn’t get on release day/restocks and in comparison to those shoes, under similar circumstances, I don’t hate myself for buying at $320. But no, I would definitely think Nike was crazy if they slapped a $320 price tag on these.

I was lucky to get the bred toes for retail but if someone was happy they got a pair for $250, I wouldn’t be like “so you’d be cool if Nike slapped a $250 price tag on Jordan 1s?”.

I think you could make your point better by fully articulating it rather than asking rhetorical questions.

The question wasn’t rhetorical. It was based on the statement you made. Maybe you should’ve expounded your point better like you did after the question was presented.

I still dont see the point youre making besides “I paid resale” and since you paid resale you want to baby them and “watch our for quality issues”. At the end of the day its a $160 pair of Nikes. They are going to get beat up, the clear area will wrinkle, the white sole will get trashed, and the midsole will get dirty.

I still dont see the point youre making besides “I paid resale” and since you paid resale you want to baby them and “watch our for quality issues”. At the end of the day its a $160 pair of Nikes. They are going to get beat up, the clear area will wrinkle, the white sole will get trashed, and the midsole will get dirty.
I was just looking at other people’s comments about quality concerns and thought I would let people thinking about paying resale know how they hold up. No big point, no big deal. I understand and know they will get dirty and look worn. I wouldn’t have worn them every day this past week if I wanted to keep them pristine. Lighten up

between the exp's and zoom flys yall are overpaying like a mf'er for this shoe. Nike already has like 5 models out with the translucent upper w/ no signs of slowing down, these arent as unique as yall making it seem....

and now that we all sober who is still this calling these "shoe of the year"?

Shoe of the year was always a stretch but I think they are really nice with shorts. For $160, I’m pretty satisfied.

between the exp's and zoom flys yall are overpaying like a mf'er for this shoe. Nike already has like 5 models out with the translucent upper w/ no signs of slowing down, these arent as unique as yall making it seem....

and now that we all sober who is still this calling these "shoe of the year"?
I feel you, but at the same time if not these then what? That’s not a retro...

Back
Top Bottom