Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
As with any releases impossible to do manually. Gonna pay for atc service hopefully i get charged if not whatever. The blue bottoms are really growing on me..it was my least favorite before lol.

wear mine daily. they don’t look like that anymore :lol:
657122F9-17DE-47B0-B1C1-0B7D41E16AF9.jpeg
haha word

Anyone have any experience with naked I apparently won the fcfs raffle but I have no idea how it works...

Wow that sucks man... I honestly had no idea. I mean I'm a size 10.5 so I'm hoping they go up to at least a womens 12.

Last edited:
SNKRS Pass needs to pick a way to release and stick to it. I loved the first way they used to release. Hated when they would alert 15 minuted before. Now they doin completely random without any kind of announcement, which is fine but please just keep it this way

SNKRS Pass needs to pick a way to release and stick to it. I loved the first way they used to release. Hated when they would alert 15 minuted before. Now they doin completely random without any kind of announcement, which is fine but please just keep it this way
Nah both ways suck, open up the raffle

SNKRS Pass really needs to get the kinks worked out on android. You get a notification tap it and theres no SNKRS pass card in your feed. Cant wait for that new iPhone XS Max.

Yeah raffle is better, but I definitely dont mind the way they used to do the Pass when they first started it. Let you know they're gonna open it up at some point during the day and then you just gotta be ready

Back
Top Bottom