Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Copped all three pairs...stock was plentiful at Notre as of 1pm.

D25F6FE9-1A41-4D35-B786-D7D8632785A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Coped the solars. It’s still a new silhouette but this is a cw that feels like a classic. Banger.

Ok 6 pairs deep now. Time to refocus on the black ow cws :smile:

These aren’t likely to be general release are they? And how comfortable are they?
I heard the pop up in Chicago had 600 pairs of each color. They didn’t sell out as far as I know. I would say they will be a limited GR. They will sell out for sure. The solar red pair is gonna be the most wanted of the 3 in my opinion. Followed by the Knicks color. Just a guess

i tried on the element 55 and the cushoning felt dead

am i just too heavy for them? im 6 ft 5 weigh 215 pounds

Does anyone else think that the 87's are a little overrated for what it is? Props to the people that dropped coin on the sails and the OG black 87, but I honestly don't like how the upper falls flat. I have the beige/blue pair and just couldn't get with it. Shucks because I really wanted one of the Undercover colors because it was so wild

Does anyone else think that the 87's are a little overrated for what it is? Props to the people that dropped coin on the sails and the OG black 87, but I honestly don't like how the upper falls flat. I have the beige/blue pair and just couldn't get with it. Shucks because I really wanted one of the Undercover colors because it was so wild

Reason why I haven't dropped $300+ on these Undercovers...They just seem so cheaply made and prone to get trashed that it's hard to justify it, even if they are comfy.

That's why I'm selling my Sail's for well over retail and picked up a pair of the Desert Sand for a little over retail... $200 USD is about the limit for a shoe I'm okay with beating up.

That's why I'm selling my Sail's for well over retail and picked up a pair of the Desert Sand for a little over retail... $200 USD is about the limit for a shoe I'm okay with beating up.
Nice come up! Yea I hear about the clouding so it just doesn’t make sense from a resell standpoint. 160 is about right for how much these things “should” cost. Any higher and I would say it’s a rip for how cheap they feel

Anyone else have a problem where the shoes dig into your heel? I bought a pair of 55 and I'm wearing pretty thick socks too

Back
Top Bottom