Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
1BA5B43B-3E51-486F-BE06-A0518A9BB35C.jpeg

Definitely going to need better socks. Can’t do white socks at all, let alone two days in a row.

These socks are like 6 years old lol. Not really feeling black socks so this was my last resort.

The toe box of this shoe is narrow while the heel area is slightly wide and being that there's virtually no padding in the upper it fits kinda weird but it's corrected by the thickness of your sock imo. I'm like this shoe a lot.

I got a size 10.5 in the orange and thunder blue. They sent me the wrong size. Whoever wants them for retail message me.

Anybody have an issue with these where they cause pain to your "knuckle"? Right underneath where the tongue connects to the shoe there's this bump that's rubbing on my foot and causing pain. They fit pretty perfectly, so I'm not sure if I need to size up and have a lose fitting shoe or if it has something to do with my feet.

Edit: Also, can anyone point me to no-show socks that don't have writing on them? Seeing half of 'dri-fit' in the toe box looks weird as hell and it seems like every decent sock has some sort of branding on it.

Anybody have an issue with these where they cause pain to your "knuckle"? Right underneath where the tongue connects to the shoe there's this bump that's rubbing on my foot and causing pain. They fit pretty perfectly, so I'm not sure if I need to size up and have a lose fitting shoe or if it has something to do with my feet.

Edit: Also, can anyone point me to no-show socks that don't have writing on them? Seeing half of 'dri-fit' in the toe box looks weird as hell and it seems like every decent sock has some sort of branding on it.

I don’t wear no shows much anymore but when I did/do these are my favorites

Amazon product ASIN B0799WZCZT
Only a tiny bit of branding on one sock per pair and it’s on bottom of the foot so not visible when being worn. They also come in different sizes so you can actually get a pair that won’t be too big after a few washes.

My girl straight up obsessed with these. The Undercover run is the only colorways I’m feeling though. The original two that people back flipped for are trash.

Yes, I have this problem with the 87's when I wear them for a long period of time. It's very annoying. Ive been wearing thicker socks and it hasnt been as bad.

Back
Top Bottom