Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
The camo pair is insane!! I already copped a lot this week. Idk if i should but I haven’t seen them anywhere else

I'm planning to pull the trigger on the Moss cw later today. I've never tried these on, nor have I seen them in person to do so. I have a Nike %off code expiring with the next day or so. NDC won't allow me to purchase more than one pair, so I can't purchase both my true size and 1/2 down in them. My plan was to keep the size that fit the best for me and to return the other. Since I can't do that, I'll be taking a gamble on sizing. I've read either going TTS or 1/2 down in these.

I'd say I have normal width feet. My sizing/Model is as follows:
- React Element 55: TTS
- Flyknit Racer: +1/2
- Flyknit Trainer (unpadded): TTS
- AM1 2018: TTS
- VaporFly 1 & 2: +1/2
- Zoom Fly 2: TTS
- Zoom Fly 1: +1/2
- Zoom Fly SP: +1/2
- Epic React 1: TTS

Based on my sizing/model, would it be best for me to go TTS or 1/2 down? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm planning to pull the trigger on the Moss cw later today. I've never tried these on, nor have I seen them in person to do so. I have a Nike %off code expiring with the next day or so. NDC won't allow me to purchase more than one pair, so I can't purchase both my true size and 1/2 down in them. My plan was to keep the size that fit the best for me and to return the other. Since I can't do that, I'll be taking a gamble on sizing. I've read either going TTS or 1/2 down in these.

I'd say I have normal width feet. My sizing/Model is as follows:
- React Element 55: TTS
- Flyknit Racer: +1/2
- Flyknit Trainer (unpadded): TTS
- AM1 2018: TTS
- VaporFly 1 & 2: +1/2
- Zoom Fly 2: TTS
- Zoom Fly 1: +1/2
- Zoom Fly SP: +1/2
- Epic React 1: TTS

Based on my sizing/model, would it be best for me to go TTS or 1/2 down? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Buy one pair with your disco. Place another order without. Return whichever pair doesn’t fit for full retail. Maybe Nike mistakenly sent you the wrong size! :D

0A6F15AF-95D0-4CFC-8BDA-6350A4E7963D.jpeg
broski, which ones are the red swoosh joints'?

Nice! Can you throw it on foot? Lol

Black socks, olive socks, pink socks? Lol if it ain't too much to ask hehe

Thanks for the input, y'all!

I chatted with a Nike Rep. They told me that if the size I order doesn't work out, I could contact them again, and re-order the correct size for the same price (with the 20% code). I think I'll opt for my true size. *fingers crossed.

Picked up blue tints with the code hope they fit the 9 was gone when I saw the tweet

Should everything fall apart this weekend, which I anticipate will, I've gotta get those camo 87's.

Moss 87s came in today. Glorious colourway, might be my favourite so far...but anyone else think that they fit a bit more snug compared to previous 87s?

Moss 87s came in today. Glorious colourway, might be my favourite so far...but anyone else think that they fit a bit more snug compared to previous 87s?

Mine should arrive tomorrow. I ordered two sizes to ensure the best fit.

Re: the moss cw... it’s easily my favorite too. It utilizes that vintage Gyakusou color palette from years past.

5199CA5A-D9C9-499C-B371-AA7D9CB541BA.jpeg

Mail delivery today. My first pair - this Colourway is underwhelming in hand. Found these a little snug - very comfortable after I removed cork insole. These are going back.
I tried going down half and I feel just like you too snug but removing insole helped but shoulda just stayed with my TTS color way needs the right fit though to set them off but the colors don’t pop just by looking I agree.

I think these would be way nicer if the midsole accents/pod things were all gray...or maybe blue
I wish they’d change up the midsole in these a lot more in general... they obviously have the capability but so many come out with just the plain Jane white midsole... kinda boring.

Back
Top Bottom