Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
I love Frenzy! Hit two butter last week and now this! Wish I was able to try for Pharrell

Attachments

• C746F73F-432C-4E59-A904-72125F9E4456.png
    C746F73F-432C-4E59-A904-72125F9E4456.png
    466 KB · Views: 70
  • 7398F082-1893-4624-A183-864380FFD05E.png
    7398F082-1893-4624-A183-864380FFD05E.png
    438.7 KB · Views: 76
They will be restocking both colorways twice. Those who believe otherwise havn't been in this game long enough. Be patient fellas, resell will drop. Based on seeing a preview of the many colorways they plan to release, this is no different than the hype of when the ultraboost first released.

If you're a reseller, the best time to resell the sails would be between now and the next 2 weeks.

Here goes nothing!

Attachments

• 4B7077F7-87AE-4805-AB67-84D6B8D7F1DD.png
    4B7077F7-87AE-4805-AB67-84D6B8D7F1DD.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 85
can't ever seem to cop on frenzy with iPhone X. Face ID loads too slow and I always end up making SOS calls trying to double click

They will be restocking both colorways twice. Those who believe otherwise havn't been in this game long enough. Be patient fellas, resell will drop. Based on seeing a preview of the many colorways they plan to release, this is no different than the hype of when the ultraboost first released.

If you're a reseller, the best time to resell the sails would be between now and the next 2 weeks.

Exactly...Other guy must be a reseller trying to make sure that number stay up...lmfao. Nike been restocking left and right...all it takes is patience.

Ayyyyy, caught a W on the black pair!
L on the white though.
Better than nothing. new summer beaters.

i sure hope you know what you talking about

I rdon’t really don’t see the price dropping again.
These were really limited and a lot of people wanted to wear them. I could see these going up even. Pairs are going to dry up fast.
At least until the other colors come out.
Or these colors get restocked, which someone mentioned as having happened with the Breaking 2 SPs.

Ultra Boost isn't the greatest analogy. Those purple 1.0s go for a decent amount now, and they weren't particularly hyped when they first released.

scooped a pair on grailed - hope dude doesnt cancel as the price rises before he receives them

I dont see these going lower in price than 325-350

Real real shady how they released these in nyc

Loopsters loop again

Need to turn this 6.5 sail into an 11 asap

I rdon’t really don’t see the price dropping again.
These were really limited and a lot of people wanted to wear them. I could see these going up even. Pairs are going to dry up fast.
At least until the other colors come out.

That's the main difference with these shoes that ppl are failing to realize. Most ppl are more tempted to keep, vs sell. Then you combine that with how limited they are, esp in bigger sizes. It's not going down much, if at all.

This is the perfect spring board for Nike to launch this product. The next few colorways that come out, are virtually guaranteed to sell out.

Back
Top Bottom