Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
That's the main difference with these shoes that ppl are failing to realize. Most ppl are more tempted to keep, vs sell. Then you combine that with how limited they are, esp in bigger sizes. It's not going down much, if at all.

This is the perfect spring board for Nike to launch this product. The next few colorways that come out, are virtually guaranteed to sell out.

Nike definitely did a great job in generating hype for this model. However, after paying resell for Off White UNC 1s and Sean Wotherspoons, I am not overpaying for these just to have them in my collection, the next colorways should be rolling out and and before we know it, Nike will run this model into the ground.

these shoes are so ugly and cheap looking and cheaply made

saw them today such trash

nike needs hype for crap like this

question .. those nyc guys that go by "the loop" lol .. im assuming they pay these store employees like kith right? and they dont have to stand in line or nothing?

Not really sure how you guys are drawing comparisons to other releases and how these will restock again and again soon enough.

These are almost as good as da sails. Maybe these will be more attainable.

nike-element-react-87-acg.png

I really don't understand why stores continue selling to these f'ers.

easiest money to be made...what you mean you dont understand.

1. I manage a store
2. I must sell at least a full run to keep the heat off me
3. Dude comes to backdoor looking to give me a extra 40-50 per pair
4. I just made X number of dollars while also decreasing Y number of people I have to personally deal with in this line.
5. Dude resells and makes his money
6. He and I win... only person that loses is you.

Big line at Bodega LA, went hectic that it went from FCFS to Raffles. Felt bad for the dudes that been there since 5PM yesterday

easiest money to be made...what you mean you dont understand.

1. I manage a store
2. I must sell at least a full run to keep the heat off me
3. Dude comes to backdoor looking to give me a extra 40-50 per pair
4. I just made X number of dollars while also decreasing Y number of people I have to personally deal with in this line.
5. Dude resells and makes his money
6. He and I win... only person that loses is you.
I get the short-term incentives but not the ethics.

Back
Top Bottom