Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
that model almost made me break no cop 2k19. what r ur thoughts?

Has to get the brown ISPA as well...

20190302_173221.jpg

Jeez.... fedex sucks so much... been waiting for my royal tint package to be delivered all day... so I check online and they say no one was home and ther carrier attempted to deliver.... Wife and I been at home all freaking day!!!!! WTF man

Jeez.... fedex sucks so much... been waiting for my royal tint package to be delivered all day... so I check online and they say no one was home and ther carrier attempted to deliver.... Wife and I been at home all freaking day!!!!! WTF man

Lol, you got it easy. FedEx left my Infrared 6’s in front of my apartment building, without even ringing my bell or anything. Would’ve been stolen within an hour if I hadn’t signed up for text messaging. They tried to do the same with my Doernbecher foams, but I had to have those held for pickup. FedEx is the worst. I had to call Nike and ask why they don’t use UPS anymore.

Really wish these weren’t see-through, those hyper fusions would’ve been copped instantly!

Why y’all in the “87” thread talkin smack bout em and posting bout ISPAs?
Dudes wanna complain about dumb stuff this shoe been out for how long and you still talking about them being see through? Don’t buy em or get some 55 or just **** one. And I don’t think some guys knew about the ISPA thread...

Back
Top Bottom