Nike Factory Friends & Family 30% Sale May 3rd-6th

Nike Outlet started handing out the 30% off coupon for May 3rd - 6th

Head out to your Nike Factory and get your coupons!

Each booklet has 3 coupons.

You might be able to just ask for a coupon, I brought some stuff and they threw it in the bag for me.

"Discount limited to total transaction of $750 or less before taxes,shipping and discounts applied. 5 PAIRS shoe limit. Not valid at any NIKETOWNor Nike website ONLY NIKE FACTORY OUTLETS and NIKE CLEARANCE STORES. Not validon any Apple products and gift cards.Photocopies not accepted"

My outlet will probably let me just get the 30%
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

outlet is 45-1 hour away, not worth going and possibly being turned down

Im thinking the same thing.. My outlet isn't that far from me.. but its out of the way..

How did you pick up the coupon from the store? Did u just ask the cashier?
I called my location yesterday and some *****y girl answered and told me they do not give these out and you have to know employees and flipping hang up on me.

Originally Posted by its

I called my location yesterday and some *****y girl answered and told me they do not give these out and you have to know employees and flipping hang up on me.
Sometimes that's the case, usually not.

I just head back to the hash wall, casually ask one of the employees when the next F&F is, then accept the coupon.

Ok, thanks for the tip. Will visit the store in person today hoping to find a more friendly employee.
Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by its

Sometimes that's the case, usually not.

I just head back to the hash wall, casually ask one of the employees when the next F&F is, then accept the coupon.

my outlet never has anything good and its an hour away. still probably gonna check it out tho, so thanks for the info

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Anyone with extra coupons willing to hook it up?

Not trying to be a d1ck, but why don't you drive to your nearest outlet and pick one up like the rest of us?

Because some people up here will gladly send out coupons if you pay for shipping or give a tip.

And if you didn't want to be a ****, you should have thought first, and not posted.

NT used to be about helping fellow sneakerheads out.

so- friends and family, or just whoever checks out at the counter. confused. I'll swing by tomorrow and see if get lucky...get a conversation with one of the cats that see's me in there often.

My outlet store rarely has shoes that I like, but 30% off makes me like them more. Plus it is a good time to stock up on things like socks, shirts, shorts, or shoes for the kids. Thanks for the heads up.

dudes at the few outlets I've been to have been aholes about the coupons. I've asked a few times and have always been shot down. They give some lame excuse like you have to be given one by an employee and won't give me one while I'm in the store. I got lucky once where someone just left a coupon in the store and I picked it up and used it. If anyone is willing to help me out (especially if you are in socal), please PM me. thanks.

Originally Posted by nimhet

dudes at the few outlets I've been to have been aholes about the coupons. I've asked a few times and have always been shot down. They give some lame excuse like you have to be given one by an employee and won't give me one while I'm in the store. I got lucky once where someone just left a coupon in the store and I picked it up and used it. If anyone is willing to help me out (especially if you are in socal), please PM me. thanks.

It's not a lame excuse at all. A lot of store managers don't let their employees hand them out in store to regular customers because they are for "family and friends". If it's not for family and friends then what is the point of calling it that? Might as well just give 30% to everyone who asks then.

Since I have been giving my local outlet 10's on the receipt surveys, I always get multiple sheets of the coupons. One other outlet manager from a different outlet even emailed me a coupon last year. It pays to do the surveys. I am set with my sheet and was able to share the wealth with my buddies. But if you don't know any employees, it has been tougher to get the coupons. Usually, they give it away to random people on the last day, just to drive sales.

sounds good, any of the usual regulars who hooked me up before got a sheet. as before i will paypal postage. pm me thanks

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by nimhet

It's not a lame excuse at all. A lot of store managers don't let their employees hand them out in store to regular customers because they are for "family and friends". If it's not for family and friends then what is the point of calling it that? Might as well just give 30% to everyone who asks then.
So one of the employees told me that they went to a local high school and gave it to all the kids there and another one said they walked around the outlet mall and passed them to the other stores.  Are you telling me all those high school kids and other stores are their friends?  They got the coupons just from pure luck. 

I don't get why Nike doesn't email loyal customers like me these discounts when they know I spend thousands of dollars each year at their stores instead of just giving these to some random people. 

^^^Because they know you already buy from them. Nike is trying to attract more people to buy their products. They are trying to get the people that haven't bought from their stores yet or haven't heard about Nike or buy other brands to convert with these coupons. They already know you'll get a coupon in one of their stores.

Originally Posted by Aeropooch

so- friends and family, or just whoever checks out at the counter. confused. I'll swing by tomorrow and see if get lucky...get a conversation with one of the cats that see's me in there often.
you give money to nike, theyre your friend.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom