Nike Factory Friends & Family 30% Sale May 3rd-6th

I went to the outlets yesterday and the manager gave me a coupon for 20% off the whole store with no restrictions. It is good for 6 months and no restrictions. I will check if I can use it combined with other promos. Employee I had known shopping in the store for years gave me 10 individual pieces of 30% off coupons.

It took me 3 tries before some dude working the floor gave me one coupon. Last time it was way easier then this, I got a sheet of 3 and was able to hit each outlet in my area.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Im going to the one in Mass. Im Souped its about an hour away but I'm taking a chance no matter what. I might be able to get some old Kobes and whatever I can find......
I'm gonna stop by there too. They usually have decent stuff there.

Wrentham?  Was there yest.......don't get your hopes up

Besides those LE2 i copped, i didn't see much

really needa get some coupons... been havin my eye on a few things. also can we combine our survey gc w/f&f?

I just asked the chick at my local one when I was checking out and she hooked me up
pimp.gif
I might have to get some clothes because the shoe selection over here is %%%%@%!

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Im going to the one in Mass. Im Souped its about an hour away but I'm taking a chance no matter what. I might be able to get some old Kobes and whatever I can find......

Which CW LE2 did they have at wrentham? thx

Originally Posted by pezones

Which CW LE2 did they have at wrentham? thx

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Seen about 3, scooped this pair off the clearance rack [/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)] [/color]
Nike-LunarEclipse+-2-Mens-Running-Shoe-487983_001_A.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]seen these [/color]
Nike-LunarEclipse+-2-Womens-Running-Shoe-487974_006_A.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]As for other shoes[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]LE1 = neon[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]FR2 = blue/white, black, blk/electrolime, wolf grey 3.0[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]AM11= Red/orange, navy, dark grey, etc[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]LG3 = grey/blue, white/total orange, black, blk/volt/red, navy, and a #$$#%+!+ of female CWs[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]The girl i know that works there said they're getting a shipment in this week so HOPEFULLY more pairs[/color]

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Woah. ^How much were the LE2s?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i got'em for 88, OG price was 110, that was w the 20% off sale items they had going on.....might still be going on til wed

The girl i know that works there said clothes 40%off too
[/color]

FYI - I called the Conroe, Texas Clearance Store this morning and the message said that all footwear and equipment is 20% off Thur - Sun.

I went back with a few friends to try and get some coupons. All were rejected. Employees were acting pretty sketchy. =/

I remember getting these in the mail.

pezones + Skip0011 - Most pairs i seen on display were sz 10+, rarely seen anything below in most, passed up on 4 diff LG3s and the neon LE1s since they didn't have my size.....WMNS had more of a selection of CWs of shoes

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Hope that'll help y'all out....i'll post more info if this girl tells me about another shipment[/color]

Got a few more from work. if you from L.A area and want one let me know im cutting them up to 2 a piece. I wont ship it out so sorry in advance.

Went to a factory store with the wifey yesterday to try to get one....struck out. I thought they would be cool with her asking but I guess they are getting all strict about it now

thanks a lot man.  i'll run to clinton on sat to see what they get in...  funny how i was at clinton a few weeks ago and they had the LE1 for $99.99 ... le1>le2

Originally Posted by pezones

thanks a lot man.  i'll run to clinton on sat to see what they get in...  funny how i was at clinton a few weeks ago and they had the LE1 for $99.99 ... le1>le2
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]They had the neon LE1 for 80 + 20% off......but the smallest size was a 10 (I'm a 9)[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Actually [/color]ILLustRAYt sold me on that grey pair....they look MUUUUUCH better in person, volt pops

Originally Posted by torres

just had a conversation on the phone with my outlet...guy told me they will not give coupons out to people asking, smh.

anyone have extras please pm....
I usually give em to people who ask nicely and if people have a bag of stuff I'll ask if they have a coupon. 

At the end of the day when I'm off if I still have some I just put whatever I have left on top of the trash can or on a bench. 

Everyone is different but that's how I do it. Each store could have their own policy on this so if they say no to you, don't take it personally.

Buddy of mine does Nike trivia when he's working. It's hilarious. 
laugh.gif

If you want to share and hook each other up with coupons, that's fine...

Charging/offering to pay/tip each other for even postage/shipping is still a buy/sell violation...As minor as it is, it's still against the rules.

Don't be the guy who gets banned for it.

i actually got an email from the 'assistant head coach' at my nike factory store about the 30% off this weekend.

I had to replay back and give my full name so that i can be on a 'guest list' for the coupon.

anybody else get this and not an actual coupon?

I just called in to the Nike Outlet I'm closest to (Myrtle Beach), who the past few Friends and Family deals I've came in and they just hand the coupons out, and the employee who I talked to said he hasn't seen anyone giving out the coupons today but my best bet is to come in this weekend closer to the end of the sale and they'll most likely give me one.

Originally Posted by big1236

i actually got an email from the 'assistant head coach' at my nike factory store about the 30% off this weekend.

I had to replay back and give my full name so that i can be on a 'guest list' for the coupon.

anybody else get this and not an actual coupon?

Got the same thing from Milpitas CA Nike outlets

Back
Top Bottom