Nike Factory Friends & Family 30% Sale May 3rd-6th

Originally Posted by jfreak23

Got a few more from work. if you from L.A area and want one let me know im cutting them up to 2 a piece. I wont ship it out so sorry in advance.

Pm man I need to scoop up some gear thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jetta23

Originally Posted by big1236

i actually got an email from the 'assistant head coach' at my nike factory store about the 30% off this weekend.

I had to replay back and give my full name so that i can be on a 'guest list' for the coupon.

anybody else get this and not an actual coupon?

Got the same thing from Milpitas CA Nike outlets

Hey Jetta- they got anything good at the great mall one?

I was thinking of going there after work, but I work in oakland and live in Point Richmond.

it's a helluva drive and I wanna make sure it's worth my while....

Originally Posted by jetta23

i actually got an email from the 'assistant head coach' at my nike factory store about the 30% off this weekend.

I had to replay back and give my full name so that i can be on a 'guest list' for the coupon.

anybody else get this and not an actual coupon?

Got the same thing from Milpitas CA Nike outlets

Hey Jetta- they got anything good at the great mall one?

I was thinking of going there after work, but I work in oakland and live in Point Richmond.

it's a helluva drive and I wanna make sure it's worth my while....

Big, I haven't gone yet. I might go tomorrow.

Sheesh. You guys have a bunch of DBs that work at your stores. When I was at the factory we would hand them out if someone asked, of course after I passed them out to my actual family and friends.

But, build a simple relationship with someone at the store and they should give you a heads up too.

Went to the Grand Opening of the newest store in the Meadows (MO) hoping to find some nice stuff. Pretty weak selection
for a grand opening but they did have FSR's of the w/b AJ2011, Lebron 8 V2 SLH, and some home BG32 Hyperdunks. Also had a ton of Elite socks
in just about every regular color. Just walked up to an employee and asked if he had any extra coupons, he pulled a stack out of his pocket and
handed me 1. Simple enough. Ended up grabbing a pair of SLH's for $90.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

Got a few more from work. if you from L.A area and want one let me know im cutting them up to 2 a piece. I wont ship it out so sorry in advance.

jfreak23 hooked up the F&F today...he's good peeps...thanks bro

Man u guys are lucky.. i wanted to score one but guess i cant
frown.gif

did anyone go to the Great Lakes store in Michigan? didnt even bother driving an hour, they usually never have anything. i wanted a pair of kicks for basketball but just didnt wanna waste gas
30t6p3b.gif

I went to a grand opening of a Nike factory outlet at Lake St. Louis. Not bad for the first day of official business. I found some Huxtable (Bill Cosby) dunks for my buddy with the coupon for like $56. Picked up a couple of money shorts too for 12 and some change a piece.

F&F FTW!

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

^^^ ducktales... u didnt find huxtable sb dunks at a nike outlet...

ive been to several outlet openings and have found plenty of good stuff on the walls
pimp.gif

Finally got a hold of a coupon today and went to citadel. The most frustrating thing was when I went to pay the cashier takes my coupon and scans a torn barcode from a piece of paper. They didn't even look at my coupon. I went to 3 outlets over the weekend and got denied by several people and even bought stuff and all they had to do was scan a barcode they already have -_-

Didn't score a coupon but was able to get a pair of Fly Wade 2 All-Stars for a pretty good price.

Back
Top Bottom