Nike Flightposite 1 Carbon Fiber

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If you got a pair, now is the best time to sell them..............................................................

Dont tell me that......................................................

Just to clear up any confusion...

I'm strictly talking about the demand of the shoe now,not the probability of it re-releasing (which it will, sooner than later. Powers that be are watching).

I got a pair from a fellow "Dream Teamer" from Flight Club NYC for under $400 last year. Joints went for $900.

Beat pair USED on the bay, even in popular sizes, seeing legit $600+.

If the Penny Foams were re-released -- and re-released correctly -- anything is possible.

Nike is about $$$.

And with that being said, you will see these again before 2009.

I put my house in D.C. on it.
I'll be patient.
laugh.gif

In regards to demand, yea it is the time to sale them. Especially if you got them for a good price like I did, but I really like this shoe and I will neversale them. No matter the value they gain.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Man. You guys see a thread ASKING a question....and then you run with it like a Olympic Runner in the 4 x 100 passing a Baton.

No one in ANY Post said it was coming out. Merely sought out an opinion from what I read from Slim.

There is no Pack comin out, so everyone hold on to their OG joints!! lol I am confirming that one.

However, I did just happen to talk to a good friend and he too thought these should make an appearance again. I know I wouldn't mind.

But I wanted to kill ANY rumors before they ran rampant. As they can easily do on NT.

But hey... with enough talk and chatter.. who knows what could happen eh?

Anyone got em in a size 11? Holla at ya boy.

Thanks man...I thought people were reading something I missed

i'd come up off half my collection for a pair of these, i remember i bought a pair from a friend back in the day, the soles were beat right through to theinsole....put some rubber cement and a metrocard under it.....i was good to go until it rained
laugh.gif
damn i was desperate for those. NIKE....listen to meok....seriously.....i know we have had our differences....i've said some pretty harsh things in the past....some that i meant...some that was out ofanger.....but i will LOVE if you retro these. even if u EFF them up....i'll still buy....i promise! no more words of hate from me.....just retro these!PLEASE! i can't never find them on eBay in my size! (11.5 anyone?)

I will say with a Passion, that I love these, and if they come out, I will credit Meth for real, because he reminded me about them. Straight up.

Now they are all I can think about! lol

I am going to bug the living poop out of my man about these and something else that could be sexy for the DC Metro Massive. The greatest thing about beingwhere I am.. I can't talk about what I know... but I love still not knowing everything there is to know! However I still get asked what I think on stufffor our urea!!

carbon fiber foams are heavenly...anybody in a "good position" should put in a few "good words" sohopefully we can see those beauties again
wink.gif

man i REALLY hope these dont retro...i spent YEARS waiting for a pair in my size...the fun is in the search to acquire that one pair of shoes you alwayswanted...it took me forever to get my pair, and it was one of the most satisfying feelings ive had in this hobby when i picked them up...if nike brings themback out- theyll kill that feeling...
frown.gif

id much rather see the iridescents or fades come out to the public for the first time...even some of the PEs like the black/blue pennys or something...leavethe carbon fibers alone...

^
It's a shoe.

A shoe.

Maybe it's just me, but some of y'all be a little TOO pressed IMO.

"Years" to find A SHOE.

Please.

Not what this "hobby" was intended for.

They SAT on Nike.com for almost a year when they released................................

If you were still on your "hunt," you'd be estastic over a retro.
eyes.gif

Y'all dudes man.........................................
laugh.gif

^^
its hilarious, i know..to me this is indeed a hobby/lifestyle- ive grown up in it, made great friends through it, and can link a lot of good memories tocertain shoes...to me that qualifies it as being a hobby...to you, maybe not..but trying to clown me for claiming it as such is a bit unnecessary...but hey,thats your opinion...

and yes its a shoe, obviously...but for people who collect things...a rookie MJ card isnt just a card...some early 1800s stamp isnt just a stamp...a classicferrari isnt just a car...i can go on and on...to you its just a shoe..to me its more than that...

they sat initially..im aware of that- i saw them sit on niketown shelves as well...but not everyone had the funds to buy whatever they wanted 7,8,9 yearsago...

I know I didn't... Ok.. maybe I did... but I do now for sure and just think. If a shoe re-releases, it shouldn't diminish your memory or the value yourshoe has for you.

You will still have the original version and the Date Tag for proof. That alone should make the hunt you had always worth the journey.

However for me. I would buy a few for me and the kids just so they have a piece of what I couldn't the first go round.

^
laugh.gif
i know, my first statement was definitely an over exaggeration...id end up buying a few more for sure, but its just like damn , i went through all thatand could have just waited for a re-release haha

anyways...
6ed25574806f2df22e11820137c8b14d449c679.jpg

I am hoping BP can throw a Carbon Foam on here to give it a looksee.
this is one from a few years back:

matter of fact, the only ps contest i ever won.

let me put together a better one, brb.

i would give my left nut and 1 kidney to get these again. i will also officially retire with 10 pairs purchased and wear these joints for the rest of mylife!!!

DO IT NIKE

i know BP is much more skilled now. id like to see him do a new one to start off the NEW YEAR!! 2008 is gonna be a great year!

finished a little while ago,

here it is, The Carbon Pack:

i know hyperflights aren't foam based, but it stills looks good

enjoy

I think I just Shart myself.

BP.. I sent you a PM, but I will let you know. R.D. WAS right about you son. You do some amazing work, and will be ON campus soon enough. Please stay at it.

It took us all a while to get here, but your skills warrant you getting an express route, seriously.

I think I just Shart myself.

BP.. I sent you a PM, but I will let you know. R.D. WAS right about you son. You do some amazing work, and will be ON campus soon enough. Please stay at it.

It took us all a while to get here, but your skills warrant you getting an express route, seriously.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

those foam one carbon fiber would be nagasaki if they released...

Make that the "Tsar Bomb", the biggest explosion mankind has ever made.

Yeah those CF Foam One's are ridiculously insane!

Back
Top Bottom