Nike Flightposite 3s...

My favorite part of the FP3s was the bouncy, removeable, full-length zoom insole. After the straps started to rip on my all black pair I pulled the insole out and put them in my other shoes. Unfortunately after wearing them for many years and getting caught in the rain, the plastic on the zoom unit wore down and eventually ripped and deflated. I tried to find some beater pairs on Ebay just for the insole in size 10, but no luck. Thankfully I recently discovered sneakergearz sells an insole very similar to the one in the FP3. It's like a full-length zoom unit, but covered in fabric to make it an insole and not just a zoom unit like you can find on Ebay.

I have a pair of gold battlegrounds that I have only worn around my house and a deadstock pair of platinumposites, but I don't want to pull the insoles out in case I decide to sell either of them someday. Glad I found the insoles that sneakergearz sells because they make all of my shoes feel like the FP3s and I don't have to wear someone else's old beat up insole from the FP3.

Back
Top Bottom