Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

piff
pimp.gif

white/navys a must have i loved these when they dropped... i had them my freshman year for hoop season...

Damn.......it doesn't seem like it's been that long!

This is a must have for me!

The maintenance of the suede was a pain though!

Definitely cised about these saw a old dirty pair in my friends room the other day brought back memories.

i remember the white/navy colorway.... i passed on these years ago and i will do the same once again

I do like these a bit tight in the foot but still have my Zincs, Olympics and white/blues in good condition, these held up really well

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Im not a big fan of em but my release sheet shows 5+ colors dropping
And what colors would these be?

I know the Bronze, All Black, and the Blue/Black colorways are coming out, what else is there?

I've always been a bigger fan of the Flightposite I's then the II's, but depending on how cheap they go (I have a feeling these are outlet bound),I may get a pair.

The bronze joints look good imo,
but I'll pass on RD and hopefully they'll hit outlet's sometime later next year.

Originally Posted by dbff

I'm hoping Nike also releases either the black/navy or black/orion blue colorways, because I prefer those over the black and black/bronze colorways.
I reeeaally hope Nike re-retro's the Orion Blue's.

they didnt do it for me @ $160.00 when they 1st dropped.... they're def not doing ANYTHING FOR ME w/the new $180.00 tag on em..

Back
Top Bottom