Nike Flightposite II KG 2010 Release "Light Bronze" via: Sneakernews.com

Had the OGs back in 01 black/black and sold them to my boy.

They are a major backwards step from the Flightposite 1s overall comfort and performance.

The suede/nubuck just doest give the same fit its to stiff unlike the spandex type material on the 1s, this caused the zipper to be way to tight and difficult to fasten fully I also found them really narrow leaving to much room free at the toe like clown shoes.

After such a great shoe in tha 1s it was just a shame for me that the 2s and then the 3s didnt follow up looks and performance were way off for me.

Peace
Scottie

They were at a couple of spots around my way............ tried them on and they arent bad........... not worth 180 though.

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

$49.99 outlets in no time. lets go.

2l8ks5l.gif

Perfect execution
roll.gif

136 was my price to pay for these....no way i was doing 180, and i do feel these will be hitting outlets.

I've tried on the black/blacks. Nice shoes. Definitely not worth $180. Will glad pick up a pair when they drop to $90 or less...

Originally Posted by DPositeman

Picked the blk/blk up at the FTL EA sale today.....$90
Pretty much the only way I'd snag.  These bad boys will sit till outlet time.

Certain models I'm pressed to actually SEE the pair I'm buying.

Especially since the great quality of 97 - 03 is now a thing of the past with these retros now.

These are one of those models.

I copped on EA.

Can't wait for silvers.

25s4ojk.jpg

The all blacks are available already, but still $180 even for us swoosh members.
mad.gif

I can only hope for these.
2r3xx02.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Fresh Like Will wrote:

Jordman23 wrote:

I can only hope for these.
2r3xx02.jpg
pimp.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/210441

I think the Navy FP2's are supposed to drop this year. I want the Orion Blue's with a PASSION.

040392_1_p.jpg

this is the only colorway i need
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember when the Orions were sitting on shelves because they were horrible and were on sale for 69.99 and no one still bought them.

Real talk, I'm REALLY hoping on the blue colorways drops...but the metallic zincs are looking like a potential cop for me now.

I saw of the zincs a pair in my size (13) on eBay for $160, but I'll be waiting for cheaper prices on them.

when do these drop? i dunno if i should pull the trigger now at pys or just wait...
i really want these.

Back
Top Bottom