Nike Flightposite One x Nike Goadome = Nike I-95 Posite Max Boot :X

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^This... ahahahahahahahahaha
roll.gif

The midsole doesn't even try to flow with the rest of the shoe. Hilarious.

greatest nike shoe ever invented, and they disrespect it like this.

def has to be a joke.

Got a chance to see these in person today, and they are even worse than you would expect.

Originally Posted by Put em up

greatest nike shoe ever invented, and they disrespect it like this.

def has to be a joke.

My exact feelings. 

good I'm glad there so much hate and dislike for the shoes that'll make em easy to cop, and then next year when they become a trend I watch everybody act like they like them from the start. I love em, although I really wish they would bring back the air max bakin boots.

That has to be the ugliest boot I've seen :smh: I doubt I would pick up even at $50

Just keep it simple and rerelease the fp1 in tb colors and ill be happy

Yes, because you are God and master of style what you say automatically is the best. I bought the original shoe when it first came out at people say hi ugly was now the shoe is a f****** classic. Im from home of Foams, in DMV these joints is going to sell. then when they're sold out everybody's going to want them. I want an all black pair, the color will make em better.

Yes, because you are God and master of style what you say automatically is the best. I bought the original shoe when it first came out at people say hi ugly was now the shoe is a f****** classic. Im from home of Foams, in DMV these joints is going to sell. then when they're sold out everybody's going to want them. I want an all black pair, the color will make em better.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

You know, because the Foamdome and Bakin' Boots did so well and are so sought after now...

Back
Top Bottom