nike Flightposite retro pics

look nice....not as black as they could have been but it's cool they still
smokin.gif

Is it just me or do they look cheap...Like the glued on sliver plate thing on the side and the sole at the back looks like it'll fall off in a second.

They look good to me and i will cop anyone know how limited they will be? quickstrike?

[Jay - Z]
"You see me stressed right? CAN I LIVE.....?"

eek.gif

Joints are as "exact" as a retro can get. Thank heavens for eBay.
laugh.gif
All o.g.s gone by last summer once I got the news, for top dollar. S

Suckas!
laugh.gif

Y'all hypebeast/new kats in this hobby are just sad.
grin.gif

There wouldn't have been eggplants if this colorway and the golds didn't come out. But half of you were probably 6 years old in 1999.
smh.gif

Beasts will be beast.....................................

Originally Posted by DennLive

Is it just me or do they look cheap...Like the glued on sliver plate thing on the side and the sole at the back looks like it'll fall off in a second.

I'd have to dig them out to be sure........ but i remember thinking the same thing about my OGs back in 99.

I prefer the black colorway over those metallic purple and gold sh..

These look spot on.

Penny Foam One's won retro of the year (from me at least).

These look like they will win retro of the year for 2008.

Originally Posted by DennLive

It's just you. Flightposites are near indestructible. They are by far my favorite pair of Nike basketball kicks to play in. I've been afraid toreally ball in my pairs from '99 since I never thought they would be retroed, but I will definitely be picking up some retros for the court. It looks likeNike did a GREAT job on these.

Back
Top Bottom