Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Granted those 2 people who payed $375 purchased towards the end of April, but still. I'm seeing in the last week people paying over $280. I have 3 different pairs of these all purchased for under $170. But hey, if u got it spend it i guess.
I'll I love my pair of flyknits, matter of fact I love every flyknit shoe I own... it isnt a shoe I would break my neck trying to pay resale on.. $225 was already pushin it lol

them red ones ok but they look a little pink, will wait to see better photos
They are pink!
mean.gif

idk looks like uni red mixed with crimson red and maybe some pink pow, still a pass, I was uni red, gym red and crimson mix

Same price as the regular FK maxes on NDC EU. I don't really understand where the 'premium' comes from?
If it didn't have the black spots on the midsole topline it would be nice enough to cop on discount.

I like the all black. Feel like they coulda done something different with the swoosh though. I may buy them but they need to adjust the price on these. $225 is just ridiculous. Still want 3 other pairs of these but have to play the waiting game for price drop. I will never see these at the outlet by me. They NEVER get anything good.

Yeah for real. So many nice pairs but that price is too steep. Oreo's haven't even dropped in price yet smh

Patiently waiting.

I paid retail for MC's and I really didn't want to. Haven't even worn them yet.

Walter..

them black ones have made me forget about the oreo's and MC, will wait for them to release and go on sale for my new pt shoes

I would love to find the MC in a size 13. I didn't pull the trigger initially cause of that $225 price tag thinking there would be other colors I'd love or love enough on discount. So far still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom