Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Where in san leandro? Is there a nike outlet or just factory store? And what 20% coupon did you use? Thanks!

Good looking out. Both are so dope, got both pairs with this coupon. Almost didn't get the blues but saw they were selling out so I was like fk it yolo lol
San leandro is a clearance store in the SF bay area, CA. No holds or phone orders, in person only.  20% off hash wall means that any shoes on the wall were 20% off. 

Been out the loop for a min.  What is the deal with the multi colors?  When did they originally drop?  There is a few sizes on FNL as I type this.  Kind of surprised that they didn't insta sell out.  MC hype died down?  Also, how has this model been selling in general?  All 4 CWs on NDC are looking like cops, just not sure if they are likely to end up on sale eventually.   

Anyone know best place to purchase replacement laces for these ? Are there specific type of laces ?

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the recently release red flyknit? Looking for a 10. NDC sold out in my size. Didn't think they will sell that quickly.

@vig09  that's a steal!  I love the multicolor upper, I just can't get with the midsole downward.  wish they had either done blackout or all translucent or something.

Just copped the lagoon blues off Nike for $134 + $18 cash back from ebates using code GETOUTHERE

I finally got a chance to grab these from my homie who used his swoosh disco plus the sale code a couple of weeks back. Both colorways are fiyah. $86 each. Can't beat that price

View media item 1797304

Just copped the lagoon blues off Nike for $134 + $18 cash back from ebates using code GETOUTHERE

Might have to make some moves on both. The blue ones are straight fire. Just trying to manage since I've been going hard lately.

Might have to make some moves on both. The blue ones are straight fire. Just trying to manage since I've been going hard lately.

I know the feeling and all these discounts coming up, kids may be getting less toys ha ha

I know the feeling and all these discounts coming up, kids may be getting less toys ha ha

:lol: I'm waiting to Friday to make any moves. Went way over the "disposable income" budget recently but I want the blue pair kinda bad for the low. Have to hit me boy to get him to get a few items for me. Just worried he will be too busy to place the order for me.

Frustrated I ordered these on eBay in a size 13 and a size 12 arrived in a size 13 box. Would have been a great deal at $112 shipped. Oh well. Hitting a few outlets Wednesday through Friday during holiday shopping. Fingers crossed for a deal. View media item 1799713

Frustrated I ordered these on eBay in a size 13 and a size 12 arrived in a size 13 box. Would have been a great deal at $112 shipped. Oh well. Hitting a few outlets Wednesday through Friday during holiday shopping. Fingers crossed for a deal.
i've seen these at the colorado mills denver outlet for $69.99 +30% off in large sizes about a month or so back.  Its worth a shot.  I would also try doing a stock locate online with NDC, they can find you great prices on these shoes, as they search the outlets.  

Back
Top Bottom