Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

The X158 event, Nature Amplified, at Shanghai is more evidence that each city represented in the pack will carry most, if not all, of the city cws other than their own.

Not a fan of the lace locks on the city pack. Sounds like spurs when u walk. Minor issue tho easily solved. Great shoe. Size 11 fits TTS but definitely go thin socks or none at all.

About the lunarlon free midsole, the free series is notorious for it's exposed midsole, meaning that the midsole doubles as an outsole. I think the problem with lunarlon is that exposed lunarlon would wear down too much on the abrasive road while the phylon currently used is more durable.

Last edited:
Bay Area folks..District in Alameda has pairs in
pimp.gif
 Bout to slide through omw home from Alameda Point tomorrow. 

Im set on a pair of Hypefeels after reading the difference between the two. But in all honesty I may just try both the free's and hyperfeel's on to see what feels better. Sure I will have to wait until September to try both on but by then the free's should have a slight price drop :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't wait for these to drop in store so I can feel them on my feet. it's hard to pull the trigger on these on Swoosh without trying them on. The Crimson's look 
glasses.gif

Still on the search in london for Flyknit socks, they are Nike Elite socks with 'made for Flyknit' on card hangtag. Nothing in Niketown Oxford St found white and black in Nike Westfield but did not have black in my size, the patten around the top of the sock ties in with the pattern at heel of the city packs and need black as the colour matches with the shoe to increase the sockless look. Trying Nike running in Covenr Garden Friday

beatron: Just curious, is the London colorway for the Free Flyknits still available over there (or any other city colorways)?

Good luck on your search for the socks!

Yes mate, Niketown Oxford St had London Paris Tokyo and NYC on display, don't know about sizes but they may still be available in 1948 and Dover Street Market but I have not been there to look, I brought a pair of Paris colourway as I was there when they released I think each shop got one size run of each but the fact that each city pack is not released in the relevant city only and the colourways are similar along with the fact that hypebeasts have left these alone in UK means people buying one pair only instead of muliple versions

Back
Top Bottom