Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

so who ended up getting a pair of HTM frees? I called nike to see what stores had them (Just to see If mercer had them) and they told me that style number didnt show up for any US nike. I got the style number from the New HTM listing on ebay in the NY area and one who bought them from mercer

so who ended up getting a pair of HTM frees? I called nike to see what stores had them (Just to see If mercer had them) and they told me that style number didnt show up for any US nike. I got the style number from the New HTM listing on ebay in the NY area and one who bought them from mercer

I am supposed to have all 3 en route to me - guess I will find out soon.

Damn. Some guy in Hong Kong has almsot FSRs of all 3 HTMs on ebay.
mean.gif

I am supposed to have all 3 en route to me - guess I will find out soon.

Congrats dude that's awesome to get all three. I'm actually very salty I didn't get a pair. They can do the shady crap with Jordan's and Nike basketball and every other sneaker except flyknits.

Hey Guys, 1st post on NT after lurking for a year or so. Hopefully I can become a valuable contributing poster to this site.

Anyways, I just got some info on the Flyknit Free Run set to come out in June/July 2013. It has a new free specific Flyknit upper and the current Free Run 3 sole. I should be able to get catalog pictures in the coming weeks. I'll also make sure to keep this post updated with the newest info as it becomes available.

I was checking the first page to see what other colorways were coming out in the future and realized this was the first post...ridiculous lol

looks like some of the original colors are on sale on nike.com.  that was fast, I guess these arent selling that great.

Back
Top Bottom