Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Nike Free event in Beijing via IG

View media item 855991

3.0s look DOPE!
I wasn't a fan of these at all BUT seeing an on feet pic changes my opinion slightly......
These are SICK. Can't wait to see some more colorways.

4.0, 5.0 and hybrid iDs are up!

There's an MC option for the 4.0, but the options are still scarce. :/
Looks like the MC design is the same as the Lunar1 MC. I was hoping it'd be more Racer-esque :\.

4.0 here. Can't stand that ankle collar on the first free flyknits and won't get any with them.

The hyperfeel trainers look dope though.

3.0s steal the show! Is it me, or do their soles look thicker than usual?

Yep was about to say the same thing. 3.0s looking like 7.0s with that sole.

I think visually the 4.0s are my favorite right now. But i want to try a pair of free trainers next, then i will grab either some 3.0s or 4.0s for running

Amazing how all those bright, vibrant colors come together to form a brownish-tan color.  Racers have such a better MC weave than the trainers and lunars.

Try taking every color of paint and mixing it together. You eventually get brown.

3.0s look DOPE!
eek.gif
bring on the 3.0's
nthat.gif

these pictures may have completely changed my opinion on the 3.0. at first, i wasn't sure about the pixelated design, but this colorway in particular looks really good on foot. hopefully, the ankle collar isn't too tight, because the aesthetics of these are really taunting me to consider them over the 4.0

those on feet pics look great, cant wait to get my hands on the 3.0's

some of my free flyknits, props to dude who posted the ndc link.

Yeah, the 4.0's steal the show IMO. The black/white colorway above looks sick. Cannot wait to try them on to see how they fit. Im ready to order a couple of pairs on ID. Hurry up release date. :smokin

Yeah, the 4.0's steal the show IMO. The black/white colorway above looks sick. Cannot wait to try them on to see how they fit. Im ready to order a couple of pairs on ID. Hurry up release date. :smokin
This. I really like the black/white pair also.

Back
Top Bottom