Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

LOL they drop here tomorrow though so that's not really anything special
laugh.gif

Just copped two pairs thanks to the kixandthecity twitter. Now, waiting for this shipping confirmation in the next day or two.

Repped! Just canceled my Finishline order and bought a pair on RRS as well as a women's pair for my lady. $204 for both :smokin

Man, all you guys getting them shipped for $97 must live in states with no sales tax.  Still cant complain about the $106 (after tax) that I paid though.

Thanks to those who shared the the RRS discounts -- just cancelled FNL order as well to get these at 99 shipped 
smokin.gif

hope everybody remembered to get their 5.0% for RSS through ebates to go along with that 10% off.

I'm guessing you read it on the RRS description but if not, it says go 1/2 size up.
Looks like RSS says to go a 1/2 size up on all frees (including Run 5.0+ from 1 year ago and Run + 3 from 2 years ago) so if you have any previous frees you should get the same size.

Thanks! To me, these are way more comfortable than the Racers I own. Will probably be picking up the white/black pair next. Can't beat the price on these either. Solid all around shoe.

Last edited:
Man. I really hope they fit my girlfriend. I got her a 6.5. She has a 5.5 in the chlorine blue flyknit racers. What a failure of a surprise if they don't fit. I know my size 9 will fit me even if that's already my regular size. I find out tomorrow haha.

Man. I really hope they fit my girlfriend. I got her a 6.5. She has a 5.5 in the chlorine blue flyknit racers. What a failure of a surprise if they don't fit. I know my size 9 will fit me even if that's already my regular size. I find out tomorrow haha.

They may be ok. With my .5 size up, they're perfect. She may have a little extra room, but it shouldn't be tons. Hope it works out.

Oh, but the racers are unisex size, so they're actually a 7 in women/5.5 in men. She said she had a little room in them. At least the frees don't seem as narrow. But yeah it's no use wondering now. I'll just wait and see. If they don't fit, I hope the RRS exchange procedure isn't a hassle. Thanks though!

Last edited:
Got the Blue 4.0 for $100
Nike_Free_Flyknit_4.0_thumb.jpg
but returned them for the multicolors.

I do like the blue ones though, as well as the wht/Blk ones but I'll be wearing these to the gym. Actually thinking about returning the multis for the blues again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom