Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Those are SICK. Nike seems to be putting all of the HTM Flyknit Trainer colorways on this model.

Just preordered them. Used code CX14Y098 and got an extra $10.80 off. Brought them to $97.16 shipped. Also used eBates for 5% cash back. Awesome deal :pimp:.

Last edited:
Yep, just dropped in HK... tried them on just now.  Really liking the purple ones, unfortunately, they just didn't fit my foot very well.  

Length-wise, I felt that they were just a tad long, so I went 1/2 down.  But as I have a wideish foot, I started feeling the 2nd laceloop squeeze my foot a bit.  Not uncomfortable like the Flyknit Lunar 3's, but enough that it bothered me a bit.  

17002308366_1dcb501e94_c.jpg

Those look amazing! If I copped a pair, I couldn't realistically wear them 'til summer because of the stupid Oregon rain :smh:

Hey guys, i got some on feet pics from the nsw I just shot. The shoe fits extremy comfortable, i would

recommend to size down 0.5. Im a 10.5 in flyknit roshes (usually 11) and I think the nsw would fit better in 10.5

These are size 11.

Last edited:
@Schub  nice pick up!  I purchased 2 pairs of the purple NSW Free's at the beginning of March and I went TTS with no issues.  I don't have wide feet either.  For reference I am TTS size 11 for Flyknit Racers, Flyknit Trainers, Flyknit Lunar Chukkas, Flyknit Free 4.0, Flyknit Superfly Mercurial, Flyknit Free HTMs, and also these, Flyknit Free NSW's.  

Back
Top Bottom