Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

I loved the Lunar 1, are these as comfy? I have the Lunar 1 and 3 and I like the L1 more in terms of comfort.

I'd say the 2 is more comfortable than the 1 IMO.

I like the 1's better personally.

My biggest dislike for the 1s is the tongue slips. Was fixed on the 2s by having tongue sewn in but then if you laceup all the way it sticks out badly.

I like the 1's better personally.

My biggest dislike for the 1s is the tongue slips. Was fixed on the 2s by having tongue sewn in but then if you laceup all the way it sticks out badly.

I bought the 2s first and I thought they were great then I bought a few 1s and feel the same way you do except now I dont like the 2s. They are still good, but can't wear them after getting the 1s. Completely skipped the 3, didn't like the trainer look of them.

I bought the 2s first and I thought they were great then I bought a few 1s and feel the same way you do except now I dont like the 2s. They are still good, but can't wear them after getting the 1s. Completely skipped the 3, didn't like the trainer look of them.
I have about 7 pairs of 1s and aside from the tongue always moving around the only other problem I've encountered is the padding on the back rubbing on my Achilles. Doesn't always happen however

Back
Top Bottom