Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Did everyone stay tts? I have wmns multi sz 10 and they fit slightly snug in toe area. Do they fit more snug than men? I ordered men multi nikeid sz 8.5 and I'm afraid they might Fit the same.

Did everyone stay tts? I have wmns multi sz 10 and they fit slightly snug in toe area. Do they fit more snug than men? I ordered men multi nikeid sz 8.5 and I'm afraid they might Fit the same.
Women's pears are slightly tighter. If you're talking about length, you probably should have got a men's 9.

You should be fine if that's your regular size. W's are generally tighter vs. M's. At any rate, you can always return if you're uncomfortable.

Women's pears are slightly tighter. If you're talking about length, you probably should have got a men's 9.

Yea I wear a size 9 in racers so I thought these may have run bigger so I went .5 down. Terrible mistake, I'm hoping the multi option return.

Happy Flyknit Friday! 

Went with Volt laces to accentuate the functional structure of the Flywire and give the colors a little more pop. Went a little speckle-crazy but I like how it turned out. 

Sorry, I think people are confused about multi color, multi weaving and mismatched patterns. i can never do mismatched shoes, they look silly. the orange NDC multi color is a great example. i understand the risks, but to have a pair thats not even close in color representation and rather mismatched is not acceptable to me.

these are okay though, still feel like there are plenty of better constructed nikes out there. the FK feels more like a textured cloth, like the nike frees, as opposed to weaving tighter or looser in construction.

oh wells. wonder how the Wide Width IDs look.

Sorry, I think people are confused about multi color, multi weaving and mismatched patterns. i can never do mismatched shoes, they look silly. the orange NDC multi color is a great example. i understand the risks, but to have a pair thats not even close in color representation and rather mismatched is not acceptable to me.

these are okay though, still feel like there are plenty of better constructed nikes out there. the FK feels more like a textured cloth, like the nike frees, as opposed to weaving tighter or looser in construction.

oh wells. wonder how the Wide Width IDs look.

We understand your personal preferences.

BUT

Most people here have seen and own a lot of Flyknits with all the the different colors, MCs, weaves, sews, designs, patterns and materials and what have you, across many Nike model lines through the years. Who is confused?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom