Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Just got mine too. Quick photo of both. I got lucky with all 3 paris I have cause I think all mine are unique.

multi-color-id-1.jpg
multi-color-id-2.jpg

Damn. I'm almost convinced I need a pair in my life. I'm trying to wait to strike out on the oreo 2s before I cop a pair... but damn. 
nerd.gif
by the time the Oreo 2.0 comes out, the mc option might be gone.. these in my opinion are a must have.. will be coppin' a few more pairs in the next week or two.. 
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

pair 2 MC id arrived. I may return them. I think one is enough for me. I don't wear them enough to keep a 2nd one. Hope no ragrets set in.

Returned a pair of the Nike exclusive cw yesterday and have no ragrets so far.

one thing i was not thrilled with is this defect on the midsole on one of mine. debating on returning them but dont want to wait another month for the new pair. would you guys just keep?

ask for a remake and try to get a % off for the hassle.. esp if you have other pairs you can wear for now..

thanks guys. they said theyll do a remake for me, no discount code though... just sucks i have to wait another month the get the pair. especially after waiting for a month to get these.

Back
Top Bottom