Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Looks good can't wait to see more CWs.  That scheme must be Nike's 2015 scheme as I've seen similar color blocking on some other models for next year.

Loving the upper it has a lot of potential. I prefer a white sole though so hopefully Nike can come through with the cw's 

I agree with what has been said in here for the most part, mainly interested to see how the lacing system works out, if you notice, it's asymmetric

Looks promising, loved the 1's and the 2's don't even come close.  Only thing I liked about the 2's was the improvement of the tongue and lacing. Can't wait.

Hey guys i'm new but i've been reading thru NT for some time now. Saw this on ig and after some close inspecting and zoom ins, i bet these are the lunar3s. Cws are sick but not too sure about the different colour flywire tho View media item 1186780

Never liked the 2s, love my grey/black pair of 1s, the go with absolutely everything. These look really good tho

Nice find, TC! I'm not too big of a fan of those lines on the toe box. I can't wait to see more pics.

Nike Flyknit Lunar 3
"The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 marries a Flyknit upper with a soft and responsive Lunarlon midsole to give runners an ultra-light plush and responsive ride. The evolved upper design features Flyknit with a tighter knit structure in the heel for support and a looser knit structure in the forefoot for increased breathability, stretch and support. The midsole features reformatted Lunarlon cushioning that delivers a lighter, more responsive plush ride. The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 will be available beginning Feb. 12, 2015 in six different colors for women."

My wallet is gonna hurt... 

Not really liking them. I prefer 1s and 2s over them. Maybe a nice colorway could make me like.

Back
Top Bottom