Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Got my pre-order men's pair in yesterday. It was an impulse buy but I'm glad I took the plunge, especially if this colorway is really a NDC exclusive only, then it'll be worth full retail. Definitely want more of these. I went TTS on these and although they're a little snug in the forefoot, the toe is already 1/4 inch long so half a size up would probably be too much. This is my first yellow/orange shoe and I think it's a great one.

Late to the party, I was holding out for FlyknitFriday 
smokin.gif

The Energy Boost 2.0s and Ultra Boosts seem like good bets.

The sole on these feel a lot more sturdy than the previous generation (FL1). So far, I have 100mi on one FL2 and about 65mi on the other. I'd estimate they have a 400-500mi life each.

chunispoor chunispoor @ILLustRAYt icki icki Sweet thanks for the recommendations guys.

yeah I prefer to buy runners that have aesthetics too since I'll retire them into casual purposes. My FL1 probably didn't even hit 50 miles and they felt flat already lol. My knees are pretty sensitive due to all that hooping. When I first saw the boost, I thought they'd be like roshes, which I've played horse it but no way would I run in those. I'll give the boost and try and also these Lunar 3s.

Last edited:
chunispoor chunispoor @ILLustRAYt icki icki Sweet thanks for the recommendations guys.

yeah I prefer to buy runners that have aesthetics too since I'll retire them into casual purposes. My FL1 probably didn't even hit 50 miles and they felt flat already lol. My knees are pretty sensitive due to all that hooping. When I first saw the boost, I thought they'd be like roshes, which I've played horse it but no way would I run in those. I'll give the boost and try and also these Lunar 3s.

Go for the ultra boost.

Stopped by FNL at lunch and they were unboxing and prepping their lunars 3s getting them ready to sell.  Really liked the upcoming CWs I saw.

Last edited:
Stopped by FNL at lunch and they were unboxing and prepping their lunars 3s getting them ready to sell.  Really liked the upcoming CWs I saw.

Do you happen to see all the men's cws?? I proffered the blue and black for men's a while back from rrs because it was dirt cheap. How did it look??

What other cws did you see??

They are prepping up stores now for a March release? Isn't that super early?

My girls colors. Like it has some yellow and green but needs more pink imo.

82380189e21873d8110dd7595377b56e03ee50a442ad3e3b55ac68f6ea628ed9e7505c28.jpg

Last edited:
If u grabbed more than 2 .. dont wanna see you in any thread all year complaining about striking out on something :lol:

damn, for real? If i would have known I was going to use my "will not strike out on a certain release" pass, i wouldn't have copped so much.

But seriously, were the mens that hard?

I must have been at the right place at the right time for once.

Back
Top Bottom