Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Hi all, first post!

When people say TTS do they mean TTS for Nike?

Just ordered these in 10.5 but wonder if I should have gone for a 10.

By way of comparison I have a 10 in Flyknit Racer which is a bit snug, 10.5 in lunar racers, 11 in free 3.0 and 10 in Air Max One (which I find run a bit big).

Thanks in advance.

You should be fine. Better to have a little room than too snug.

What size were your L1 or L2s if you got a pair of those?

Lunar1s my electric greens were perfect in a 9.5

My bro exchanged his south beach 9.5s for 10s because they were too tight. I tried the 9.5s in that color, and I remember them being tight.
He also has the Multicolor L1s in a 10 and I just tried them on just now and they fit perfect.

Never owned or wore the Lunar 2s. My OG Lunar Eclipes (Grey/Volt) are a 9.5. And a 10 in Flyknit Frees.

:smh: Had a size 10 in my cart too but removed it after I reading a number of posts stating TTS. .

View media item 1405939I feel like wearing these to the gym tomorrow and do cross training to see if they'll loosen up.

Last edited:

Those Glowhoo Lunar 3s.....
Too much Destiny homie 
laugh.gif

Hi all, first post!

When people say TTS do they mean TTS for Nike?

Just ordered these in 10.5 but wonder if I should have gone for a 10.

By way of comparison I have a 10 in Flyknit Racer which is a bit snug, 10.5 in lunar racers, 11 in free 3.0 and 10 in Air Max One (which I find run a bit big).

Thanks in advance.
TTS according to what your measurement reads on the shoe sizing machine (Brannock Device) :lol:.

You should be good with the 10.5.

Never had a pair of flyknits before. What size should I get if I'm an 11 in Air Force One, Jordan, Air Max 95, and Nike Free 4.0? 

Red and black looks nice... Wish the blue was more of a chlorine racer type CW... With a brighter blue and navy instead of black on the back half.

TTS according to what your measurement reads on the shoe sizing machine (Brannock Device) :lol:.

You should be good with the 10.5.

Ha, I never got the phrase TTS seeing as most brands vary in size and then different models, especially with Nike, vary also.

I just ordered a 10 as well and will return whichever doesn't fit. There is still near a full size run in the Nike Europe store.

Red ones look nice. Think I'll have to add one or two pairs to my arsenal, hope they won't end up like my 1's that I ended up never wearing. 
Lunar1s my electric greens were perfect in a 9.5

My bro exchanged his south beach 9.5s for 10s because they were too tight. I tried the 9.5s in that color, and I remember them being tight.
He also has the Multicolor L1s in a 10 and I just tried them on just now and they fit perfect.

Never owned or wore the Lunar 2s. My OG Lunar Eclipes (Grey/Volt) are a 9.5. And a 10 in Flyknit Frees.

mean.gif
Had a size 10 in my cart too but removed it after I reading a number of posts stating TTS. .

I feel like wearing these to the gym tomorrow and do cross training to see if they'll loosen up.
Nice diagram lol. That looks like it hurts, you want at least a thumbnail width or more for casual wearing, a whole thumb width or more for running. 

Red ones look nice. Think I'll have to add one or two pairs to my arsenal, hope they won't end up like my 1's that I ended up never wearing. 

A more detailed shot of the Men's Red cw via Runner's World
View media item 1406368
I gather that the 12 launch cws will be...

1. Men's NDC "Exclusive"
2. Red Toe / Maroon
3. Blue Toe
4. BW
5. Navy/Orange
6. Red MC?

1. WMN's NDC "Exclusive"
2. Teal Toe
3. BW
4. Red Toe
5. Navy
6. ?