Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Hello guys, I got a question though.

Nike.com doesn't ship to my country so I couldn't buy it straight over there and I have to look it up on ebay.

I'm EUR 41 and I was wondering if I were to get EUR 42 OR EUR 40, would it be too loose/tight?

Last edited:
For the FL2 owners that own these as well, is there a significant difference in comfort and/or performance?
L2 is more snug in the midfoot but I like that for running. My L3 I haven't ran in yet and don't plan to until I get a cw on discount. Still have L1/L2 to run in. L3 feels good all the way around. Same cushioning as L2.

This. I was thinking of cancelling as well, but those pictures aren't very good and you can always return them if you don't like what you see in person.
yeah normally this is my policy as well...however d e beatup also confirmed that full multicolors are in the works for this shoe. remains to be seen whether that will be a GR or an ID release. So i'm just going to hold out for those.

Last edited:
with these fitting slightly long, I took my NDC exclusives and steamed them last night. Man it makes a world of difference and they went from comfy to super comfy. and fit better

yeah normally this is my policy as well...however d e beatup also confirmed that full multicolors are in the works for this shoe. remains to be seen whether that will be a GR or an ID release. So i'm just going to hold out for those.

Here's the shot of them from the early pages via IG
View media item 1271384

Here's another shot of what may be a part of the launch lineup via IG
View media item 1258700
I'm curious to see what the cw at 2 o'clock looks like, as it doesn't have a Black Topline...

Last edited:

with these fitting slightly long, I took my NDC exclusives and steamed them last night. Man it makes a world of difference and they went from comfy to super comfy. and fit better
i steamed a couple of flyknits as well.

The way i do it is i steam the shoe, then once you see the shrinkage, you put your foot in.

Is that the way you do it? just wondering if there's a better method?

Last edited:
I've been hearing about this steaming for a long time... never done it, but I am really curious if the shoe retains that form after it is steamed? I would expect the fabric to stretch back out after a certain amount of time from usage, just like any other fabric .

Last edited:

i steamed a couple of flyknits as well.

The way i do it is i steam the shoe, then once you see the shrinkage, you put your foot in.

Is that the way you do it? just wondering if there's a better method?
I steam them and then put them on and wear them and it molds to my foot nicely. 

I've been hearing about this steaming for a long time... never done it, but I am really curious if the shoe retains that form after it is steamed? I would expect the fabric to stretch back out after a certain amount of time from usage, just like any other fabric .
It definitely retains that form for a good long while. Rarely have to re-steam them

True but the sneakerholic in me wants all the MC flyknits
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For the steaming process for the flyknits, I found a cool video on youtube.

Steaming the flyknits give the person a more personalize fit.

Here's the shot of them from the early pages via IG

Here's another shot of what may be a part of the launch lineup via IG

I'm curious to see what the cw at 2 o'clock looks like, as it doesn't have a Black Topline...
Nike retail stores have a booklet right now that shows all of the colorways for launch, I should haveve taken a picture earlier today.

I was just able to checkout the men's MC release on swoosh in a 9.5. Hopefully they don't cancel it

Back
Top Bottom