Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

So looks like the women's mc going up to size 15 on NDC. Am I reading that wrong?

Last edited:
Anyone got a pair on feet yet? Wondering on sizing. Also Nike is Listing the release date as 2/12 for NDC but I asked at my local finish line and he said the date on their release calendar is saying March 5th. If FNL got a later release then I'll just cop on both dates.
Nike catalogue I got from the Nike Running store on the UES says March as well.

Found these pics online

View media item 1388538View media item 1388539View media item 1388540View media item 1388542

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! Not a big fan of the Black Topline and White/Reflective Swoosh :/

Cws of late look similar to the Pegasus30s', IMO.

Last edited:
I ain't eem worried. These are the equivalent to LunarGlides and will be everywhere they are. Since they aren't HTMs or Racers, people won't care much...

Last edited:
Ill grab my favorite color, maybe, or just wait til they pop up at outlets. Are these confirmed to get the ID treatment?

It seems to be the trend to recycle the midsole/sole for Nike's signature running shoes, and, IIRC, the version with the latest upper update almost always looks better (as of late) than the OG... I'm lightweight surprised Nike didn't roll with the same sole they used for the L1s onto the L2s...

Some examples...

Lunar 2

Last edited:
saw this on NDC

"The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 is available in two limited-edition colors exclusively on Nike.com on February 12."

bad sign lol

i'll grab the wmn colorway

but not sure about the men cw

Last edited:

saw this on NDC

"The Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 is available in two limited-edition colors exclusively on Nike.com on February 12."

bad sign lol

i'll grab the wmn colorway

but not sure about the men cw
Jesus...

Had a feeling those were NDC exclusives. Every other retailer has their first pairs of 3s releasing after the 12th and none of them show the 003 color codes. I still don't think they'll be that hard to get a hold of.

Last edited:
Had a feeling those were NDC exclusives. Every other retailer has their first pairs of 3s releasing after the 12th and none of them show the 003 color codes. I still don't think they'll be that hard to get a hold of.

So they're Green or have some shade of Green on them... It's likely that they'll have a Black Topline and a reflective Swoosh like the other cws too, so I'll probably pass and just spend my money on iD...

-edit-
Just realized the 003s are just the flagship cw. Will the "NDC exclusives" be something we haven't seen before, or are they just the flagship cws for men and women?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom