Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I was really hoping i'd catch these on clearance too 
mean.gif

LOL the women's MC pre-order old out in my size. Better not be like this when they hit FTL/Champs/etc. I've been using flyknit lunars each year as my main running shoe, and I'm looking forward to this iteration.

i just realized, are there lace holes in these shoes? it seems like the laces are going through the flywire. looks like no cutting the pink flywire out if that was peoples intention.

i just realized, are there lace holes in these shoes? it seems like the laces are going through the flywire. looks like no cutting the pink flywire out if that was peoples intention.

yep, its there. cutting the fly wire shouldn't be a problem.

dont check NT all morning and of course they would drop, FML. 10.5 needed in the mens cw

How limited will these 2 CWs be? Missed out this morning ... Think it'll be an issue on actual release

I swear its harder to get my wifes pair than mine. That size 6 in the womens color way is elluding me, lol. 

Last edited:
Looks like the hype train has fully hit Flyknits and no model is safe. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hopefully I can grab a pair on the official release.

EDIT: Just grabbed a 10.5 :pimp: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Looks like the hype train has fully hit Flyknits and no model is safe. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hopefully I can grab a pair on the official release.

EDIT: Just grabbed a 10.5 :pimp: :pimp:.

Yup, think your right, seems like more and more are getting into the flyknit/runners in general... Luckily was able to grab 2 of my size when they went live, gotta mix & match the optimal toe box pair

What size did the womens go up to?

Was playin ball earlier missed the chance to grab my lady her size.

Oh well grab em on the 12th

Last edited:
Gotta be kidding me... A pre-order for what should be a GR running shoe? Missed out on my size for now but it's whatever just gonna buy more Lunar 1s

Back
Top Bottom