Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^^^ NA. you probably just needed to .5 size up. These are runners choice best. Doubt that these have any mass issues with comfort. And I think most would definitely keep MCs over BWs.

^^^ Yeah. I was about to say. I just tried twice again after you said that. Still not letting order check out.

I'm getting all the way through PayPal and then getting the error screen...anyone try chatting w Nike?

i was thinking of making 3 of the no imagination pairs(all white midsole, white check, and white nike logo) and wanted to choose the best weave pair and return the other two. would there be any interest in selling the other two pairs if they were about $155+shipping?

Last edited:
i was thinking of making 3 of the no imagination pairs(all white midsole, white check, and white nike logo) and wanted to choose the best weave pair and return the other two. would there be any interest in selling the other two pairs if they were about $155+shipping?
Pretty good deal... wouldn't you be taking a loss though... 20% off plus taxes is more than $155?

Last edited:
My first MC flyknit and first ID I've ever done. I hope they come out good. Really remind me of HTMs with the all white midsole. I'm kind of excited :pimp:

I went up .5 on regular and it fit perfect and more snug than the Racer and trainers. I could only imagine if I went TTS. My feet would be messed up.

Nice...thanks for the heads up guys. No more shoes for a while.

Right after talking with a guy on Nike telling me they'll be back in a week they go up 3 min later haha. Ordered two pairs, fingers crossed for good weaves for everyone.

does anyone know the return policy? I'm away for the next 1.5 months so not sure when I'll see if I like the weave/build I get. 

I checked on their site and it says they can be unworn but some restrictions apply.. anyone know?

Last edited:
does anyone know the return policy? I'm away for the next 1.5 months so not sure when I'll see if I like the weave/build I get. 

I checked on their site and it says they can be unworn but some restrictions apply.. anyone know?

You can always sell them via ebay or CL. These almost seem like a win win situation. You'd get at least your money back, if not more. Look at the other guy that sold his for $350 for his, and they were used.

What colors did people do this time around? Anything different? One of my pairs is going to have the murdered out black look with the black swoosh. I still kept the sole white with the midsole black but I hope to even color/dye the flyknit on this one.

^^^ NA. you probably just needed to .5 size up. These are runners choice best. Doubt that these have any mass issues with comfort. And I think most would definitely keep MCs over BWs.

hmm, lengthwise they're great. i feel like .5 more would have been too much.

i'm being picky, but could be cause the 1's were looser on the forefoot.

Shout out to chr1s2394 :smokin

Went with MC with the Blacked out upper, White X White sole and Black/Volt tongue tag. I had a tough time deciding whether to go with Pink or Volt for the logo text...

Last edited:
Is it may 4th yet? It was something I noticed while I was there this morning , I'm NOT trying to steal your news , just trying to help the community. I honestly forgot you posted that as well, my apologies.

Wasn't at all trying to call you out. Just seemed like you were suggesting they were available now, so I wanted to be sure.

Having a hard time trying to justify a pair of these when I have 2 women's and 2 men's of the ndc exclusives, 190 is steep

Bruh....I already got the "we've started making" email on both of my pairs. Damn.

hSJ3p_ZluQNVuRIeZkJet7-fasPClJNQwse2mZ9I8Wgl7hiqpyJtWCw8W8Pzyiczi83emx-h14gBFMAt6QFB6zJnwGp5kjf3md_XnS28Y-3aLIaC2GEXL8fF-8i8ZJqF9Qt28tVtJlYjLArjcCQnn1F12xCvXQLiszgVWezjsfCG5Tkgvsrmcg=s0-d-e1-ft
viCKhddHAApTMZfHZBvKys5EXQAfi9VoJHNJzv33WYIO8BlabO_TDfZkLQ9Fu2P6Bh7SRI1yaYFHbJWboPr8660Oh_OMmXUCbXh9Mc9df5CVb2iRUYPHYbCymiNgup1qeUmi5510OXN_M0e31Hm7pTRb7qgwNE6Fts9-qCF9EP5O0Vus3ZfCgg=s0-d-e1-ft

You can always sell them via ebay or CL. These almost seem like a win win situation. You'd get at least your money back, if not more. Look at the other guy that sold his for $350 for his, and they were used.

What colors did people do this time around? Anything different? One of my pairs is going to have the murdered out black look with the black swoosh. I still kept the sole white with the midsole black but I hope to even color/dye the flyknit on this one.
I did this also.. All black everything above the outsole (white). I added volt speckle to the white outsole though bc I liked the look of that on my Kobe Whilte/Volt NRG IX's.

@Illy, I think volt will work better what with the volt flywire.

It's gonna be so hard not to cop another pair. Damn you Nike.

Back
Top Bottom