Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

View media item 1483366Just took these out for a 2 mile spin to unDS them, and they felt great. Very responsive, great cushioning. Starting my way back to 5k/high school XC shape and I'm okay with a 15:40 time. Would've liked to get that 14, but I haven't ran since Cooper River and I'm only now starting to want back in so bear with me #NTrunning lol. I enjoy CrossFit about 4-6 days a week but wanna start doing some running on top of it to keep in running shape. Always loved running, but stopped after I finished HS XC. Here's to some good 5k times this year!

P.S. I apologize for the obscene length of this post

these are some of my favorite shoes ever..  got 3 pair..  got flyknit 1's skipped 2's now 3 of the 3.

15 min 5k? Am I reading that right? :lol:

I have a friend who's done countless marathons, halfs, 10k's etc, and paces for Nike and she said her 5k time is still around 18 min. 15 though on a "getting back to shape" run?

I have a friend who's done countless marathons, halfs, 10k's etc, and paces for Nike and she said her 5k time is still around 18 min. 15 though on a "getting back to shape" run?
I think that's for the 2miles, not 5k

Can any of you share your nike id multicolor customs? I'm trying to design mine but I'm not good at it (too much going on). I'm trying to get a stock Nike multicolor look as nike would have designed it. Or even what you think are the biggest multicolor id's.

Thanks!

Can any of you share your nike id multicolor customs? I'm trying to design mine but I'm not good at it (too much going on). I'm trying to get a stock Nike multicolor look as nike would have designed it. Or even what you think are the biggest multicolor id's.

Thanks!
check the gallery of pics for this thread. It's loaded with examples of what people designed/received

check the gallery of pics for this thread. It's loaded with examples of what people designed/received
Thank you sir! I will do that. Size wise, should I go TTS for the ids? I wear a 9.5 in Racers which has comfortable toe room. By the way, I remember you from the chukka thread where your advice was really helpful in helping me get the right size so thanks and repped!

Thank you sir! I will do that. Size wise, should I go TTS for the ids? I wear a 9.5 in Racers which has comfortable toe room. By the way, I remember you from the chukka thread where your advice was really helpful in helping me get the right size so thanks and repped!
No problem. Glad to be of help. I would go TTS on the Lunar 3's. I have general releases and 2 ID's. Once you wear these a bit they break in very nicely.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I wish! My 5k PR is around 18. Never run that fast in my life. I'd love to get there, but that was my 2 mile time lol

Thanks ... i was surprised to see how different the toes are ... one is more standard multicolor while the other has a ton of blue.

Just got these in for my girl ... Little present for when she graduates with her Doctorate in May.

looks awesome! 
nthat.gif

I've never aimed to run a 5K race or a 5K in general since I'm usually slow to warm up. That's another reason I prefer long distance haha... If I were to estimate, I think I'd be in the 18-19 minute range...

Last edited:
Bruh....I used to be a runner back in junior to high school but was never on track. I did the a mile in 6:10. I workout now but and used to run 2 miles each time but stopped for like a whole year. Then I gained 5 pounds and started running a month ago and am averaging like 9 min miles and I even walk between miles. Man....getting old and out of shape sucks.

I've never been able to crack an 7min mile at anytime in my life.  I generally average 8-10min per mile and do between 3 and 6 miles.  But I do toke a lot.

Running jokes got me rolling lol. Think my fastest mile is in the low 5s range but I can't remember to be honest. As for Illy, smh man. "I don't train for 5ks but could run a 18 or 19" dang son. That's impressive. Your 10 mile the other day was ridiculous. Keep up the good work[emoji]128077[/emoji]

For ME

Running shoes = AWESOME

Actually running just cuz = HORRIBLE

happy.gif
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

P.S. don't mind running if it's playing basketball or football tho 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom