Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

to all the black + white flyknit owners:  are all the toe caps slightly different from each other? Just got these in and noticed that one shoe's toe (the left) is slightly darker than the other (the right): 

View media item 1495549

Is this the case with all of them? Should I try to exchange for another pair that matches more closely, or are they all like this?

They are all like that

Last edited:
^ I've had trouble lately on my iPad as well.

Was thinking earlier, I would love to see a USA colorway on these. Navy with a red toe, and a white swoosh? I'd double up. And now I'm really dissatisfied with Nikes options on ids.

Sad that these are so narrow on me, love the color blocking of my NDC exclusive pair but just not a comfortable fit.

Full lunar 3 MCs were mentioned to be dropped for fall 2015 right? Anyone think there will be a full non-colorblocking MC id option then too?

Also if Nike were to switch up the MC weave for the non-colorblocked release this fall and it looked anything like these...
View media item 1498371Credit to benny_c23 on IG

That would be a dream and I'd have to have multiple pairs. Obvious wishful thinking, but those are my grails of all flyknit shoes.

I think im the only one that thinks those are hideous, not the colorway but the actual shoe. Basically lowtop Flyknit Chukkas.

Back
Top Bottom