Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I was just wondering, how do these fit compared to the fk lunar1s? I never had the chance to try the 1s before.

Got my two pairs in yesterday, pretty similar with the blue on left and green on right on each pair so I can't swap out unfortunately as planned. Overall I'm happy though!

Welp, I done did it. Copped another pair. I stuck with the white on white sole but Fong and yancancook's black swooshes pushed me over the edge. I wasn't a fan initially, but theirs just looked so clean. Hoping my weave is better than my first run. I got my girl a complementary pair. I went ahead with mint accents since she's been in love with that color the last year or so. I hope they don't turn out ugly with the volt flywire underneath a mint swoosh. Also got real cheesy with the words on the tongue. Simpin' ain't easy, fambs hahaha

Thanks @skep

Couldn't pass that hyper-jade colorway up. I was told that it is a online release only by the employees at NTSF.

Last edited:
man, I'm digging the hyper jade. So vibrant.

Anybody get the pure platinums? Pictures look alright, but in person, very disappointing.

Hyper jades are gonna be hard to skip on. Still looking forward to those black/volt ones tho. Repped for the info!

Last edited:
Been away from this thread for a few weeks, and all I missed was pages of people posting the exact same MC iD's again lol.

Last edited:
damn, it sold out? I'm shocked. I was planning on waiting a couple of weeks to decide on copping.

Definitely money saved. I did like them though

i dont understand why nike is selling out so quick? i would think they would produce WAYYY more if they know the hype is there?... its getting to the point its just annoying now trying to cop a pair. 

cant stand trying to buy racers right now . smh

missed out on those hyper jades, o well. 

however have a FULL month, my second pair shipped!!!

This is Nike trying to build hype. Same as they did with the blue lagoons. And the black whites. And the crimsons. Give it a week or two and you'll see a FSR if recent history is any indicator.

EDIT: matter of fact, the NDC exclusive restocked too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom