Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Why compare two if not running in them? How does that make sense? Comfort is still important for daily wear. I own over 100 shoes, but select pairs are for daily, others for bad weather, others for special events, and so on. Either way, the boost is much more comfortable than any Nike or Jordan I own

ultra boost is legit the most comfotable shoe i own for either running or casual wear (i have a pair for each specifically). That being said, the Lunar3 is also up there as the one of the most comfortable, but they dont touch the ultra boost.

I havnt ran in the boosts enough to notice bad wear on the soles

Last edited:
Why compare two if not running in them? How does that make sense? Comfort is still important for daily wear. I own over 100 shoes, but select pairs are for daily, others for bad weather, others for special events, and so on. Either way, the boost is much more comfortable than any Nike or Jordan I own

Cause lets be serious, its for looks bruh. :lol:

What im trying to say is why not just get what you like (between the two) cause the difference in comfort in a shoe youre gonna wear ever so ofteb is miniscule.

Thats what ive read anyways, City Sports for you NY NTers has a 20% off going around in store. UB are included.
Hopefully the Philly store is running that deal. I'm off work on Tuesday so I'll have to check it out then. The Ultra Boosts are godlike in terms of comfort. Grab a pair, you won't be disappointed. Especially for $144 if you cop from City Sports on discount.

Last edited:
Love the comfort on boost shoes and they look pretty good too. Still partial to the Flyknit models aesthetically but that's not to say the boost models are ugly by any means.

View media item 1558965Didn't like the color on these at first but they've really grown on me. Wearing them for trips to some baseball games today.

Not sure if I should get a pair of these or Adidas UB's... Adidas should be more comfy but I like the design on this a bit more

Casual, I don't run anymore. The comfort and cushion are good on lunar but amazing on boost. I'll be buying many more.
I've heard the sole wears down after a short while, someone said like 75 miles, hard to believe considering how their made, but if I do run again it won't be in this pair
Did you get the same size in UB and Lunar 3?

Yes, I get size 9 in pretty much everything. If I buy more I'll likely still stick to 9
Wish I sized up on the UB's cause now theyre out of size 10. So Im thinking of returning them and getting these in a 10. I wear a 9.5 in Roshe and J's though.

Last edited:
If I loosen the laces all the way down, they fit great. And they wear in well

Just received my ID's a today. Ordered on 5/20/15 and arrived 6/3/15. The mismatch on the multicolor weave is not as drastic as how it appears on the pictures. Pretty happy with them overall
happy.gif

awesome!!

damn, that's a quick turnaround!

look good [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Just received my ID's a today. Ordered on 5/20/15 and arrived 6/3/15. The mismatch on the multicolor weave is not as drastic as how it appears on the pictures. Pretty happy with them overall :D
Looks great! If you don't mind, share some natural lighting shots.

Me too, I ordered mine on the 19th and arrived yesterday the 3rd. Too bad I wasn't home but gonna pick it up tomorrow!
Will keep you guys posted

Back
Top Bottom