Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

My Multicolor ID. But the fitting is a lil snug, anyone feel the same? the length is ok but the wide is very tight. I must wear thin socks

Last edited:
Besides the NDC exclusive and MC, this shoe has been a little lackluster compared to the LR1. They need to move away from the half black FK weave.

Besides the NDC exclusive and MC, this shoe has been a little lackluster compared to the LR1. They need to move away from the half black FK weave.

Agreed, as of this moment the only pair I have is the NDC exclusive. I'm definitely buying the full MC. I want the black/white pair but I'm still holding out for them to hit clearance. I'll probably get one or two more for the gym.

Walter..

My Multicolor ID. But the fitting is a lil snug, anyone feel the same? the length is ok but the wide is very tight. I must wear thin socks
Agreed. I got mine maybe 6 wks ago and barely noticed how tight they were. Gotta contact Nike to send em back lol.

COPPED AND REPPED ! hopefully this won't be my second time returning shoes at niketown ..

why the womans version look better though??/ 

tempting to cop that instead
This pic of the men's should set you straight 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom