Nike Flyknit - Olympics 2012

http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/02/nike-flyknit/

Nike officially unveiled their new running shoe, the Nike Flyknit, in New York today. The Nike Flyknit features a single-engineered base that eliminates the use of glue, sewing, and cutting in its construction. With a newly designed Lunarlon sole, this shoe is made to be more responsive, expressive and lighter than other running silhouettes. On top of the Lunarlon sole, the Flyknit features a dynamic, newly-designed Flywire technology to loosen and tighten with the natural motion of the feet. The inspiration of the shoe came from feedback of the common runner and features a snug fit that fits like a sock. This shoe took four years to compose and required a team of engineers, programmers and designers to make static properties into pliable materials. The final result was this Flyknit running shoe that weighs 5.6 ounces. Set to release in July, stay tuned for additional information regarding this.

AmMKfoBCMAAz-fZ.jpg:large

AmMNkMlCAAAMKiH.jpg:large

KDs look promising....
strange that Kobe and Durant are wearing their sigs but not Lebron

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

KDs look promising....
strange that Kobe and Durant are wearing their sigs but not Lebron

Right. But I'm Pretty Sure That LBJ Will Be Wearing The 9's When They Start Playing In The Olympics.

Probly because its a photoshopped picture and Lebron will be wearing the Elites which they don't have a picture of yet?

For those in NYC,  21M will be releasing two CWs of the NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER which is essentially a more practical everyday shoe type unlike the reg. flyknit which is a true runners shoe. 
1 CW is black/gray/wolt and these are the most limited ones because they were released today and only members of media got them and leftovers will be sold tommorow.

the other CW is black/grey and only 100 pairs in the world (all @ 21M)

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Probly because its a photoshopped picture and Lebron will be wearing the Elites which they don't have a picture of yet?

Yeah the image of deron and lebrons hyperdunks are exactly the same, and I thought Deron was a low-top guy?

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

For those in NYC,  21M will be releasing two CWs of the NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER which is essentially a more practical everyday shoe type unlike the reg. flyknit which is a true runners shoe. 
1 CW is black/gray/wolt and these are the most limited ones because they were released today and only members of media got them and leftovers will be sold tommorow.

the other CW is black/grey and only 100 pairs in the world (all @ 21M)
figured they would be super limited since its HTM, but I was hoping to get a pair of the gray/volt ones
ohwell.gif

please check your PM wada7
I also want the volt/grey/black ones- my only concern is there availablity, although it wont be too bad since not alot of people know there releasing (unless the resellers come)

if not, then the black/white ones are a good consolation prize.

mjd77, its suppose to resemble the stealth bomber 

i like the flyknit's.......... the hyperdunks have to grow on me a lil more, but if they feel great, im sure ill love the look.

Picked up the HTM Trainer today. An HTM shoe, numbered individually, WITH Hiroshi and Parker in the building? Easiest cop ever. The shoe looks amazing and is incredibly comfy. Can't wait till warmer weather haha.

One of the most eye catching shoes I have seen in the past 5 years, and it just had to be limited. My wallet is ready Nike. GR colorways will likely be some crap no one wants, like always.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Picked up the HTM Trainer today. An HTM shoe, numbered individually, WITH Hiroshi and Parker in the building? Easiest cop ever. The shoe looks amazing and is incredibly comfy. Can't wait till warmer weather haha.

How many pairs to you estimate they had left of the volt/grey CW?

I saw a camo pair on the Nike NSW Facebook page; what models are those? (if yal know what I'm talking about)

Back
Top Bottom