Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Legit Check

Hello Everyone

My first post on this site..

just wanted to know i got these from ebay and can anyone tell me if they are legit or fake ?

They came with no box, the user said he has had them sitting for a while in his house as they never fitted him and misplaced the box, what do you reckon? legit or?

Ah the 'no box' trick. 9 out of 10 times this means bad news.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think there have been 2 releases of this shoe, one has the CONSIDERED-DESIGN thing on the tag and the other one the nikebetterworld.com.

Yours got the first but the tag def looks off to me (layout, fonts, spacing), looks a lot like tags seen on other fake Nikes.
You might need a second opinion though, but I'd be surprised if these are legit.

Can you post the finished listing if you got them off ebay? (that might also have possible clues)

Last edited:
Ah the 'no box' trick. 9 out of 10 times this means bad news.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think there have been 2 releases of this shoe, one has the CONSIDERED-DESIGN thing on the tag and the other one the nikebetterworld.com.

Yours got the first but the tag def looks off to me (layout, fonts, spacing), looks a lot like tags seen on other fake Nikes.
You might need a second opinion though, but I'd be surprised if these are legit.

Can you post the finished listing if you got them off ebay? (that might also have possible clues)
Yeah, im just not sure myself, ive been finding so many pictures online of similar flyknits espacially with the considered-design tag. The starting bid was 100 and the bidding went up to £122.

Yeah, im just not sure myself, ive been finding so many pictures online of similar flyknits espacially with the considered-design tag. The starting bid was 100 and the bidding went up to £122.View media item 1372891
Well.... that seller has sold multiple pairs of fake AM90 Hyperfuses and horrible Yeezy fakes (of which he claimed he didn't know about their authenticity). I'm not surprised to be honest.

Like I said, you might want to have a second opinion 'cause I don't look at Flyknits that much but with the clues I found I really can't imagine these being legit.

Last edited:
the white pair is legit,

the black pair OP posted is a fake.

sucks how close they are/

white is legit

op black is fake.

you can tell the blacks are fake by the bars near the heel of the shoe. they should be thin, not thick. 

They look similar but if you had both a legit and fake in hand, you could easily tell just by the quality. fakes have horrible quality flyknit material, worse then the nikes at payless.

Back
Top Bottom