Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Yea on the coast youd get lucky to get 6rings lol but a nice vacay spot..

Haha. I lived in Mobile, so New Orleans isn't too far. But, I didn't start collecting again till last winter. I was already back by then. But overall, they don't get crap for shoes usually. I did see on here that City Gear got the Royals, which was pretty damn surprising to me to say the least. I wouldn't have expected that at all.

I was thinking of getting them but damn, $250...... The wife aint going for that! If I get a $250 shoe, she at least is going to want some $200 heels, so that $250 turns into $450 quick.... I can get like 3 pair of Grant Hills for that, lol......

Military explains it

U have a pass to cop these haha

Everyone else, nah

so I dont have your permission to cop these?
aww shucks :smh:

I buy what I like, if you dont agree with what appeals to me, so what.

what i eat doesnt make you poop.

IM looking forward to these, just not the price.

nike adding artificial hype by making them super expensive?  i was considering them as a beater shoe but im not feeling them that much sorry

Another add to my camo collection herd these are going to be rare so ima have to start calling around ... Price is 250 7.000taxx which will be 267.and sum change

Shout outs to all the people who trying to hype these Camos up with all this "I heard they limited" blah blah blah just like the fighter jets?? Riiiiight lol but I will be picking up a pair with no problem

I'm just glad the price went up to 250... hopefully that will scare a lot of people away... an extra little money for an easier cop is fine with me... this is the shoe I want the most this next month; and a hell of a lot good stuff is coming out/restocking

Back
Top Bottom