Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

passed on ndc but saw them in person at my local footlocker about 30 mins ago and they look hot, but I'm kinda upset with the way NIke bastardized the foamposite by making every color in the rainbow in a very short period. IMO the foamposite has become way too saturated. wish it wasn't so because this was a hot shoe. congrats to all who copped.

Last edited:
These foams would be a better thought if they actually help out our troops. It's nice looking and everything, the style is on point. You can't go wrog with the look of the shoes, but are you serious, $250 retail before tax and no contribution to the actual troops itself? That's just plain wrong.
Funny you should mention that. I Tweeted Gentry H. like 3 days ago whether Nike puts any to side for the soldiers that are fighting in the sandbox. Kinda hard to collect when you're defending. You'd think that regardless of whether Nike sells "premium" shoes such as Foams and Jordan retros that they'd give some to the military exchanges to raffle, like the Fighter Jets and Camos to AAFES(Army and Air Force Exchange Service since I know some you aren't familiar with that acronym). Maybe with the stipulation that you're deployed during the releases? My thought is probably a little too way out there, but ... it would't hurt those cheap f**ks at Nike/JB to cough up a few FSRs those men and women in an area where there's "conflict" and can't exactly whip out a phone or laptop to buy. Just my 2 cents...

I just cancelled my own size 10 from FTL. Tried to like them but can't... 
frown.gif

Guys who need a size 10 go grab em now.

Last edited:
if foamposites go up another dollar im done. Id rather just buy XXVIII's instead.

gum sole works colorwise but terribly ugly on feet. weathermans and I think im done wit foams.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

You think the gum sole is ugly but the WEATHERMAN foams are hot!!!!!

View media item 294906

your kidding right? the weatherman foams(not the red thermal weathermans) have way more appeal than this trash shoe and will sell out quicker, thats almost a guarantee.After i score that Im done collecting foams unless they come out wiht some print that just spectacular, which i doubt.

all personal preference :D

No not all personal preference. The weathermans ARE a hypebeast shoe and have way more appeal than camos. Alot of people dont like camo, dont like foam pros, and dont like the gum sole. Its almost factual that there will be a higher demand for them than these camos. now weather camos are trash are not is personal preference. IMO they are not actually trash, nike did a good job on the colorway itself, but camo just shouldn't be done on this shoe. It looks terrible IMO.

No not all personal preference. The weathermans ARE a hypebeast shoe and have way more appeal than camos. Alot of people dont like camo, dont like foam pros, and dont like the gum sole. Its almost factual that there will be a higher demand for them than these camos. now weather camos are trash are not is personal preference. IMO they are not actually trash, nike did a good job on the colorway itself, but camo just shouldn't be done on this shoe. It looks terrible IMO.
personal preference just like the guy said....you said all that too basically say nothin...cool story my guy

There's more complaining than actual pictures being posted. I liked these, but $240 is way too much for me.

I coped but in a 9.5 I wear a 9 hope not a big difference . But it will be a experience with sizeing

Back
Top Bottom