Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Then dont state your opinion until your mind is made up. LMAO

1. Opinions can change
2. Shoes can as well

These have gum bottoms. U til last week, i didnt know these were even releasing with gum bottoms.

Do i still hve to justify it to not be made fun of by you some more?

this pic confirms what i already thought which is fighter jets > army
they both dope.if i had to choose one I would go with the army color because the pics i posted are
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I got pending Nike.com order and 2 pair processed at SP there was no size limited so I was able to get 2 hopefully NDC gets shipped tomorrow.

^my FTL has tons of those shirts...

Deez, everyone here who actually read all the posts and went to any other shoe site, knew a while back these had gum bottoms. No that excuse doesn't fly, can't take being ridiculed? Then don't dish it

Last edited:
i agree. fighter jets are cleaner. armys are the ones you can go to war with tho.
You may agree, but your pictures play a diffrent tune.In the pic u posted the army foams are placed on a higher level(displaying superiority over the other shoe). than the fighter jets. Which means u like the army colorway.

Last edited:
You may agree, but your pictures play a diffrent tune.In the pic u posted the army foams are placed on a higher level(displaying superiority over the other shoe). than the fighter jets. Which means u like the army colorway.

Now i have all the proof i need that you are the KING of reading too far into everything.

i agree. fighter jets are cleaner. armys are the ones you can go to war with tho.
you read too much into my pic. i just wanted to have a pic that clearly showed both shoes and could care less which one went higher.

hated this shoe with black soles. I didnt like the shoe, so i didnt keep up much with it. Once i found out they had gum soles, it gave them a different feel. And i have a history with gum soled shoes.

Now is it a change that could be done on those weathermans? Hell no or thermals. Cant be saved.

Its Very rare occasion my stance would change. Didnt with those black bottoms 9s haha

I ate my crow, just dont take my justification as an excuse, cuz it aint like that

Now i have all the proof i need that you are the KING of reading too far into everything.
So this is ur defense
laugh.gif
. youre a joke and then u monitor the thread and wait for big j to bail you out. i dont think so Deez. lets be real youre either a hype beast or ur indecisive. pickone and pm me and ill get u the right treatment ok fam

I actually like that black sole those speckles are wack tho like you said. You thnk those are fakes in that pic with the black soles.

Dude?

Ur the one coming at me

Its not my defense because i dont need one.

Yeah, bigj of all people wasnt waiting to "bail me out" haha.

Not that he likes or dislikes me, but im sure he wasnt sitting there hoping it was me who posted the fact that the first pics and release versions were two different shoes.

Tho he is a fellow dmv'er, and he understand the gumsole significance

Last edited:
More so than pinks, fighters, gym greens and a lotta the previous releases if i recall? Not sure bout the numbers on any of the metallic red yellow or purples.

I dont feel they were scarcer than the stealths.
But still not close to a gr

I'm not defending anyone. If u pay attention, I give Deez a hard time just like anyone else but we've come to a common ground in recent months and I do agree with the gum sole assessment.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious bread.

These are the cleanest foam colorway to have released this year IMO. It's the only new foam I copped, and I think it will be the only one unless they bring some better colorways out in the 3rd/4th quarter.

I really tried to not like em, but I knew that I did :lol:.

I wouldn't wear these with any other camo item though. Probably stick to black/white tees with khaki/olive green shorts.

Back
Top Bottom