Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

"NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO PREMIUM LE MEN'S SHOE" was the official description on NDC.

Last edited:
I try to stay away from some Nike shirts just off the fact they are the first thing most ppl grab when they buy the shoes....I know we've all seen the grape thread :lol:

More so than pinks, fighters, gym greens and a lotta the previous releases if i recall? Not sure bout the numbers on any of the metallic red yellow or purples.

I dont feel they were scarcer than the stealths.
But still not close to a gr
Are the stealths really that scarce? I find it hard to believe there were less number of those produced than the army camo foams with an LE tag. I think the stealths just appeal to a larger base of people which may contribute to the thought not many were produced? I dunno just my thoughts.

Nothing can save the "weatherman's" or "thermals" "menstrual cycles" (whatever you want to call them)

I'm glad I got my pair. Can't wait for the 14th

Aaaah i thought the thermals were the white/bright red n black pair that was ugly As hell too.

Haha "nah...the other ugly ones". Never thought id say that about foams in a single release year haha

Last edited:
Seen em in person...they ite but tired of doing

Da same song & dance for foams...so far i aint

Regretting it at all for passing.

really ?

i felt the same about the white/black 11's and passed on them but i got these foams

Gum sole is nice, but in all reality, i knew these

Werent "must have" since i have things in my collection that does da job these do...

If i change my mind i know da prices aint gonna creep up, alot of folks were luke warm about em.

I haven't seen em in stores chillin like i saw da

Fighter jets so it appears these sold pretty well.

Then again i haven't gone downtown...

I got a hint these will restock plenty of times thou..

BTW, resell looks pretty piss poor right about now

According to ebay so expect these to be like da pink

Pair price wise for a good minute to come...

Last edited:
new foams+camo colorway+summer

i'm actually shocked people haven't died over these shoes
laugh.gif

These just come in a regular brown cardboard shoe box right? I've seem some pics with them in some green plastic case but I'm sure those are just for special stores or very limited on quantity.
YEs those suitcase are very limited.

I dont know why people say the Foam Camo is ugly as hell, yet they sold out everywhere
nthat.gif

I'm not defending anyone. If u pay attention, I give Deez a hard time just like anyone else but we've come to a common ground in recent months and I do agree with the gum sole assessment.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious.
My phone sucks has my post quoted with yours but thanks I hardly have seen nike change the samples so I was confused but if they hit ebay they would sell for some cash for sure thanks for clearing that up for me cause fake foams are rolling around my way like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the cleanest foam colorway to have released this year IMO. It's the only new foam I copped, and I think it will be the only one unless they bring some better colorways out in the 3rd/4th quarter.

I really tried to not like em, but I knew that I did :lol:.

I wouldn't wear these with any other camo item though. Probably stick to black/white tees with khaki/olive green shorts.
brother you didn't like the stealths? Those are my favorite foam I have?

I'm not defending anyone. If u pay attention, I give Deez a hard time just like anyone else but we've come to a common ground in recent months and I do agree with the gum sole assessment.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious bread.
my phone sucks sorry my last post was crammed with yours.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious.
My phone sucks has my post quoted with yours but thanks I hardly have seen nike change the samples so I was confused but if they hit ebay they would sell for some cash for sure thanks for clearing that up for me cause fake foams are rolling around my way like crazy.

they did it on the galaxy foams and the cactus foams.

still pissed the cactus foam samples never hit production. nobody knew the soles would be solid until we saw them in the stores. :smh:

These are the cleanest foam colorway to have released this year IMO. It's the only new foam I copped, and I think it will be the only one unless they bring some better colorways out in the 3rd/4th quarter.

I really tried to not like em, but I knew that I did :lol:.

I wouldn't wear these with any other camo item though. Probably stick to black/white tees with khaki/olive green shorts.
brother you didn't like the stealths? Those are my favorite foam I have?

Stealths initially dropped in 2012. I'm talking about 2013 foams.

Back
Top Bottom