Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Comes in to ask if anyone has DS pairs still clear and if its worth it to cop. Reads last few posts and sadly exists :smh:
Should have bought on RD and rocked till the death, oh well

if i guys wanna whiten the mesh use white clothing dye...

im gonna fix up my dr dooms in May or June.. i gotta run up to boston to get them...

DS pairs of these are looking absolutely awful now.

This shoe was a great idea by Nike, but in order to prevent dirtiness/yellowing: they should have had neutral grey accents & netural grey inner liner/ foamposite bootie. With either an icy blue sole (like on recent Jordan retros), a gum sole, or a solid neutral grey sole would've been super dope too. would've been a much better shoe like one of those variations imo

Last edited:
DS pairs of these are looking absolutely awful now.

This shoe was a great idea by Nike, but in order to prevent dirtiness/yellowing: they should have had neutral grey accents & netural grey inner liner/ foamposite bootie. With either an icy blue sole (like on recent Jordan retros), a gum sole, or a solid neutral grey sole would've been super dope too. would've been a much better shoe like one of those variations imo

I beg to differ my good man. I think mine still look pretty good. A little duraclear and low humidity go along way

View media item 929270View media item 929271View media item 929272

604497_o.gif

As soon as these released I knew they yellowing would be bad. Friend showed me a pair the other day the upper was starting to yellow, even the mesh. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom