Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

So, every day you tweet the same pic or a different one? I'mma try to get my hands on a pair.

these look so damn beast, i remember the coraline drop, exclusives, **** i still hella want those shoes. also like these tho

some of these pics that are winning are not that wierd. Not sure what they are looking for but imma keep trying

IS THERE A WAY TO TELL WHEN THEY HAVE SELECTED WINNERS FOR YESTERDAY'S ENTRIES?

Man, I really hope I win these. These are one of the few Foamposites I actually like lol. But good luck to all who enter!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check Out This Dudes Entry For Today.......

Description Reads "I Used To Go To Sleep With 1 Every Night As A Toddler, Wouldn't Sleep W/O One"

:lol:

638101205.jpg

f1115ae583ed7132981ff130bb569142bae2714.gif

Makes Me Wonder What He's Sleeping Next To Nowadays...............?

My sis won a pair today! I hope I win a pair too! She got her pair in my size, so I'm hoping she give them to me if I don't win a pair!
@Capo119 Did your sister actually put " @paranorman " in her winning tweet? I'm still not sure if I need to type that in the tweets I have been sending them. I have been typing the weirdwins hashtag.

I got a baby pic of me nude, no dingaling showing though...:nthat: Enter? :nerd:

Please don't PM for nudes. Thanks.

I see in the official rules "Non-winning Submissions will carry over to subsequent Contest Days." Any idea if your new submission replaces your previous ones, or if all submissions carry-over? So on the last day of the contest, I'll have 9 photos in the running? Nonetheless, I'm dropping a new photo each day.

So does the contest end every night...for that day? Or is it over the course of the whole day? Anyone know

I wish they would've done something else...like something you could go out and do. Cuz I would go out and do just about anything for these

So does the contest end every night...for that day? Or is it over the course of the whole day? Anyone know

I wish they would've done something else...like something you could go out and do. Cuz I would go out and do just about anything for these
From the rules: "There will be nine seperate judging days. Each Judging Day will take place approximately the day after each Contest Day." 

As in, if you submit a pic today, they select the winners tomorrow and DM you. It's been like this for the whole contest.

I've also been sending in pics every day and prolly will until i run out. Really hoping i win these. I love LAIKA and their movies (still trying to get a pair of Coraline Dunks), and i've always hated Foams but the concept of these are great. I'd be sad as hell if i dont win these...

To the winners, do you just tell them your sizes after they DM you or are you suppose to tell them in your tweet or your pic.

Back
Top Bottom