Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

check out the "deadstock seal", never seen nike use the term "deadstock" before, they take the term to mean not breaking the "deadstock seal" and not even looking in the box

Last edited:
Still 4 days left, those listings will be over 5k each. Safe to say i'll never have these. On to the next.

Im very annoyed the did 5 day acutions vs 1 days like they did with the Mags.

Also I found out via msg'ing auctioncause that only 1 lacelock comes per pair.

Last edited:
In my opinion the pairs from the contest will come with this stuff as well. They just can't announce it otherwise it will take away from the Charity online.
I am also assuming we will get our pairs from the contest shortly after if not right after the charity pairs ship out.

Yeah, I saw the whole: THIS SPECIAL OFFER INCLUDES...... (ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS AUCTION) thing too. I REALLY hope our pairs come with all that extra stuff, because I really want the laces and bag (f*** the lacelock). And we better get our pairs before these charity winners lol.

Last edited:
I have a feeling i wont be getting mine until after this charity auction....*thumbs down*

I wish I could just buy a pair now and not have to wait on this bidding BS. I have all my cash ready for them and I know day 5 someone will outbid me and not pay.

^^^ All you need is 3-4k
Why spend that much money on rubber, mesh & foam materials.  You could buy a car with that money.  I know some heads that will spend 3-4K on sneakers and still riding public transit.
mean.gif

from their FAQ's:

"Q: HOW MANY PAIRS WERE MADE?
A RUN OF 80 LIMITED EDITION PACKS WERE CREATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION AUCTION FEATURING A LACE LOCK OF NORMAN'S ZOMBIE SLIPPER, A NORMAN EMBROIDERED BAG, AND ALTERNATE ZOMBIE-SMOKE GREEN LACES."

so i'm guessing the 800 pairs that were given away thru the contest will come with regular packaging

from their FAQ's:

"Q: HOW MANY PAIRS WERE MADE?
A RUN OF 80 LIMITED EDITION PACKS WERE CREATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION AUCTION FEATURING A LACE LOCK OF NORMAN'S ZOMBIE SLIPPER, A NORMAN EMBROIDERED BAG, AND ALTERNATE ZOMBIE-SMOKE GREEN LACES."

so i'm guessing the 800 pairs that were given away thru the contest will come with regular packaging

I'm content just to have the shoes.

I know I could always ask @ParaNorman on Twitter or the eBay listing for the shoes, but I wonder where the other 30% from winning bids will go to? :nerd:

The prices limited shoes go for these days is just ridiculous. If you got the dough more power to you.

got them 9.5s!! but like i said i only cop Js so getting these are not a big deal to me.. been trying to pawn em off for some mcflys though lol

hmmmm "only cop Js"................yet have paranorman foams and wants mcflys
 yeah i won them off the contest i thought why not try for em if i could get another shoe that i like for them.... and the mcflys are the only nike shoe shoe that id go for other then a J

hmmmm "only cop Js"................yet have paranorman foams and wants mcflys
 yeah i won them off the contest i thought why not try for em if i could get another shoe that i like for them.... and the mcflys are the only nike shoe shoe that id go for other then a J

Aren't these worth more than the McFly's?

You're going to lose out if you do a straight up trade.

I am just ready to get these in the mail to see what they look like...knowing my luck they will get damaged in the mail

Back
Top Bottom