Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

hmmmm "only cop Js"................yet have paranorman foams and wants mcflys
mean.gif

Any updates on the contest pairs? :nerd: I really hope I get mine the same time the auction winners get theirs (in a week or so). I'm most likely gonna use them as trade bait, but I still would love to see these in person.

There is no resell margin on shoes auctioned off online through Charity. That cuts the reseller's out.
Look at the Air Mags.

QFT. All of the shoes sold through the charity auction sold at MARKET rate. Only stupid reseller's think that they can profit off of an auctioned shoe. Not to mention there will be more up on eBay once everyone receives their pair from the contest.

QFT. All of the shoes sold through the charity auction sold at MARKET rate. Only stupid reseller's think that they can profit off of an auctioned shoe. Not to mention there will be more up on eBay once everyone receives their pair from the contest.

So most of them ended at around 3000 right?

well the problem is that people pay more because its charity you can receive a tax write off because of the purchase you dont have that benefit if you simply want to purchase the shoes.

My pair will be rocked to oblivion. 

I mean that's if I wa getting a pair,lol

I wish.

I don't do the social networking BS. o Ooh well/

Props for the pics PO. Hands down my favorite foams but im not a movie star to be buying these.

In my opinion the pairs from the contest will come with this stuff as well. They just can't announce it otherwise it will take away from the Charity online.
I am also assuming we will get our pairs from the contest shortly after if not right after the charity pairs ship out.

Looks as though I was almost spot on...

It's just a marketing scheme and Nike and Apple are the best at it..

good looking on the pics man these look clean ! to bad i will never own these  well i'm not gonna say never but i doubt it 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom