Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

some pics the look dope...some not so....im really wonder about dropping the money for these....I feel when i get them i won't like...wish i saw them in person.

some pics the look dope...some not so....im really wonder about dropping the money for these....I feel when i get them i won't like...wish i saw them in person.
same thing here they looked amazing on the paranorman site then these recent pics makes the green look kinda pukey.

Dont even kno why i came in here to get myself jealous. damn
laugh.gif

You wore Jeans that day to make sure that the back wall is not confused with your legs ;-)

:rofl: Starting to get cold here in Illinois! I saw that you accidentally posted your order # for the galaxy rookies, I hope nothing bad happens. I'm always hesitant to post any confirmation because of the shadiness that happens sometimes.

Saw on SC that people are going to be mad come Nov if they overpaid... Is this implying they are releasing

Big difference between a release and a rerelease.

If what you insinuate is going to happen, happens... Wouldn't that be a rerelease.

These Released already. They were simply a "special/promo" release. So in essence, if they release AGAIN as a GR... Wouldn't that be a rerelease?

Aren't we all still waiting on that mythical Air Mag rerelease???

If what you insinuate is going to happen, happens... Wouldn't that be a rerelease.
These Released already. They were simply a "special/promo" release. So in essence, if they release AGAIN as a GR... Wouldn't that be a rerelease?
Aren't we all still waiting on that mythical Air Mag rerelease???

Ok let me spell it out for the slow folks. Release (dropped in retail stores/online... spelling out even further... have a suggested retail price)... rerelease (already released in retail stores/online/etc. and now releasing again through same avenues).

Ok let me spell it out for the slow folks. Release (dropped in retail stores/online... spelling out even further... have a suggested retail price)... rerelease (already released in retail stores/online/etc. and now releasing again through same avenues).

Lol @ "slow folk"...

Denial is strong in this one.

Just because that's your definition of "release" doesn't mean that's the EMPIRICAL one...

So the Air Mags never "Released" then?

These did have a Suggested price on the box fam....

Ill give you a pass since you don't have them, maybe that's why you didn't know?

Lol @ "slow folk"...
Denial is strong in this one.
Just because that's your definition of "release" doesn't mean that's the EMPIRICAL one...
So the Air Mags never "Released" then?
These did have a Suggested price on the box fam....
Ill give you a pass since you don't have them, maybe that's why you didn't know?

Although I agree with what you're saying, I'm having trouble finding the suggested retail tag on the box :lol: :nerd:

Although I agree with what you're saying, I'm having trouble finding the suggested retail tag on the box :lol: :nerd:

They were on some for $220 and dude definitely doesn't know who he talking to because if he did he would know if I really wanted them I would have them smh.

They were on some for $220 and dude definitely doesn't know who he talking to because if he did he would know if I really wanted them I would have them smh.

My man I never even hinted at anything like that...

I'm sure if you wanted them you could have them... Just like a lot of other people on this forum...

All I stated were facts...

All auctioned pairs had a suggested retail price...

You still never answered my questions...

It's all good though, not interested in E-Beef...

You still never answered my questions...
It's all good though, not interested in E-Beef...

That's why u didn't get an answer. Already explained my view and not going any further with it because there is no point. If you want it to be called a rerelease who cares I'm calling it a release.

That's why u didn't get an answer. Already explained my view and not going any further with it because there is no point. If you want it to be called a rerelease who cares I'm calling it a release.

Cool with me fam... Like I said no E-beef here...

Back
Top Bottom